Waiting almost 2 months

Dave

Reaction score
Just wondering when or if my tune is going to be in my inbox?

Order was placed Dec 2nd. Spoke to Bill Corey and Angela on a few separate occasions and was told it would be on its way that day or in the next few days several times.

Its now been almost 8 weeks.

Sent an email this morning to Angela again. At this point if its not in my inbox by Wednesday night just refund the money Thursday morning.

Thanks

Dave

Reaction score
Yeah it does. Theyre good people. Love their tunes but will only wait so long. Theyve had my money since 12/4.

BlueScab

Reaction score
Go ask them about it on their Facebook page. You start making a scene on there and chit starts happening LOL. Good luck!

91turbogsx

Reaction score
You get used to it. I feel like nothing happens fast in this sport. The only thing that happens fast is the charge on your credit card.

They will make it right I'm sure.

Last edited:

Dave

Reaction score
Go ask them about it on their Facebook page. You start making a scene on there and chit starts happening LOL. Good luck!

I would but its closed to outside posting now. You can only comment on their post

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
You get used to it. I feel like nothing happens fast in this sport. The only thing that happens fast is the charge on your credit card.

They will make it right I'm sure.

Certain things this is true, but generally not for tunes. Not to dog on the vendor in question but I ordered tunes from IDP about 4 months ago for my dads truck ordered them on my lunch break. When I got home later that day I was loading the tunes on to the SCT!!!

Rupp250

Reaction score
Hasn't this been a problem in the past with others as well.

I would be getting my money back asap or cancelling the charge.

02BigD

Reaction score
There's enough business owners on this site to know, it is not the correct way to run a business in 2013 to ignore communication. Especially with all the quick and inexpensive ways to just simply drop someone a note to keep them updated. Not really Dave's MO to stir the pot, unless Rick or Curtis are standing by it....

91turbogsx

Reaction score
Certain things this is true, but generally not for tunes. Not to dog on the vendor in question but I ordered tunes from IDP about 4 months ago for my dads truck ordered them on my lunch break. When I got home later that day I was loading the tunes on to the SCT!!!

I do agree with you in that case. Any time I've had to deal with tuners, they have been pretty instant with response.

Dave

Reaction score
There's enough business owners on this site to know, it is not the correct way to run a business in 2013 to ignore communication. Especially with all the quick and inexpensive ways to just simply drop someone a note to keep them updated. Not really Dave's MO to stir the pot, unless Rick or Curtis are standing by it....

Exactly. Im normally not the type to do this. But after waiting 2 months no and getting BS'ed twice a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do.

VanoFord

Reaction score
I have never used PHP. Have heard wonderful things about their tunes, both gasser and diesel. However I too have heard of poor/slow communication and that's why I have never used them. Hope you get squared up. Just bad business to leave people on the hook.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Lol honestly they answered me pretty promptly. I ordered a remote tuner and recieved it well with in 3 weeks or so. Then emailed Bill and Angela about scheduling the rollback and bill called me hisself the next day. Just call them... Takes a few tries at times but u can get through to atleast ask.

Latest posts

Members online