Ordered a '17 f250 platinum

TTBOOST

Reaction score
What's up guys I'm new to the site and powerstrokes I've always had duramax's for the longest time but I'm die hard ford when it comes to cars. I just checked my order status and it's in production ordered 1/24 and it's estimated delivery of 3/17. I'm getting super excited and what is a good leveling kit cuz that will be the first thing I do. Also who is a good vender to order from? Thanks

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What's up guys I'm new to the site and powerstrokes I've always had duramax's for the longest time but I'm die hard ford when it comes to cars. I just checked my order status and it's in production ordered 1/24 and it's estimated delivery of 3/17. I'm getting super excited and what is a good leveling kit cuz that will be the first thing I do. Also who is a good vender to order from? Thanks

just depends on what you want for a leveling kit? if you wanna do it with the shocks, the King coilover kit will definitely be the classiest way to do it and you can set your own level .

ncollins64

Reaction score
I like icon leveling coils. But contact mike on here with no limit fab. He will hook you up with anything and everything you need with great service and won't mislead you.

Owned. Mike^^ beat me to it.

TTBOOST

Reaction score
I was thinking something more on the simple side like spacers. Also how's the tuning for these trucks coming along?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I was thinking something more on the simple side like spacers. Also how's the tuning for these trucks coming along?

we have base off road tuning with small power bump going now. major power adders still on the horizon .

Jgon08

Reaction score
When I looked at the 17s, in 4x4 crew cab....they seemed pretty level in stock form...

Flash

You must have different set ups where your at. I haven't seen any close to level
At all here around me.

TTBOOST

Reaction score
So my truck is going to be delivered on Monday and I'm already back to work out in Ohio and I get pretty muddy and dirty. So what are some really nice seat covers that are out there for our trucks?

sootie

Reaction score
best in the industry for longevity and fit, is tigertoughgroup dot com.

WIESEL

Reaction score
there are lots on their site...
I was hoping to see some real world pictures...
Have any experience with the Carhartt or Covering ballistic covers?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

TTBOOST

Reaction score
I ended up going with the skanda kryptek ballistic seat covers with the molle webbing on the back. I love them so far

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.