• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

RARE!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU FIND ONE OF THESE

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Unless someone else has stock piled them like i once did then they burnt up in a barn fire.. This is an original BLACK CPS for a 7.3 powerstroke that i had in a box. This particular box was in the glove box of whitey(my old dually) for a few years when i had issues with cam walk and it would wipe out the end of the sensor so that is why the box looks like sh!t.. i stored other cps in there with it so the box got tore up. The bracket itself has been used but the sensor itself was never installed and is still painted white to show cam gear marks for whenever i was going to install it. But then i got smart and stopped using these and bought dime store cps to use till i figured it out and not destroy anymore of these much desired CPSs.i bought various other cps off ebay and one showed up without a bracket so i took this one off and used it till that sensor crapped out then i put it back on this one. You can clearly see the oring and sensor body is free from any markings of possibly being installed.. i can't and wont guarantee it to be perfect as one of the other 10 or 12 original black cps i bought from Delphi was dead out of the box. That sometimes happens... so there is the story of this rare treasure to the 7.3 crowd..

$200.00 USD shipped obo...

10 years ago these sold for upwards of 150 bucks so bite me if you think that price is high. Lmao!! Its best offer anyway...
594e8b4ca8d46e6cfe250fca7beabf50.jpg
249d555501e4ca49fdb5006361c20af9.jpg
3e0fa516b82ae98a3e89d6071704b876.jpg
ca2ae546995507ffb3baf1d2db47b28d.jpg
386531f7bf04d062977a26c022718256.jpg

live life full throttle

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
What does a used black CPS go for? I have one in my glove box right now, I pulled it out because I thought it was causing problems, ended up being something else and I never put it back in!

Bugman

Reaction score
What does a used black CPS go for? I have one in my glove box right now, I pulled it out because I thought it was causing problems, ended up being something else and I never put it back in!
How would it cause problems riding around in the glovebox?

I really need to know because I have one in my glovebox also.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
If you want to sell it then put it here in my thread for best offer. They where 50 bucks new when they where available. Then they stopped making them and then they sold for upwards of 150 bucks..

They are the horse power cps that tuners used to hunt for. I know 7.3s aren't as popular but i dont care.. thats why i put mine on here for the *** of it. Not a single offer yet though. Maybe they dont want them anymore. Lol

live life full throttle

Bugman

Reaction score
It seams like I paid around $75 at the International dealer back in 2000 for mine

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
I would be extremely surprised if there are much more then a handful of new old stock of black cps’s left in the world

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
How would it cause problems riding around in the glovebox?

I really need to know because I have one in my glovebox also.

Over the years the magnetic pickup looses much of its magnetism.
I had a handful of grey working cps’s that were good, used a few times for troubleshooting and sitting in the glove box, that sat for about five years.
All of them were wrapped up in a bag together.
Not a single one of them worked after that.
After the 4th swap I said f it I’m getting a new one.
I’m thinking keeping the end of the sensor away from anything metal that could, overtime, weaken the magnet

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
Do you have the full part number Lincoln?

Edit, I saw in xxxx you put it up.

HTS101G

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yeah, just like anything small and magnetic, if it in contact with other magnetic or steel objects, it can weaken over time.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online