Elite Lubrication Specialties

jimdawg185

Reaction score
As of 1-1-2016 I have changed my contract details with Lubrication Engineers and have started my own company.

Before now I was a direct employee of LE. That position came with many benefits. However, as my business grew I noticed several areas where my customers could benefit from me being able to deliver more service oriented consulting.

As those who know me are aware, 99.9999% of my business is power generation, discrete/continuous manufacturing, fleets, and municipalities. Starting ELS was an effort to bring ISO 55001 standard implementation and a more complete version of our World Class Asset Reliability Management to my existing and future customers to compliment Lubrication Engineers outstanding products. And because I basically have zero competition, it has been unbelievably successful.

I will still and always represent Lubrication Engineers products. None of that has changed, and it most likely never will. I was approached by all the majors and a handful of other lubricant manufacturers when I made the switch. I could choose any lubricant to take to market with my services, and I will always choose LE.

This change will also allow me to bring new products to my PSA family like the bypass filtration I have been talking about. As well as a few other things I am testing.

Feel free to ask me any questions. And as always, every one of you have my personal cell phone for anything you need.

Cheers,
JK

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Congratulations and good luck Jimmy!

You've been extremely insightful on this forum and over the phone. I'm sure you'll be successful in this new venture.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I'm not dead guys! I'm just changing my mojo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
Cool man. Was just wondering. Good to know you have any option you choose and still choose LE. Makes me feel even warmer and fuzzier about the switch.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Congrats Jim!

Just want to say I've met Jim in person twice now and he is an absolute stand up guy! Wouldn't do business with anyone else but him for oil from a customer standpoint.

Guy makes some seriously funny comments too

Rubenk

Reaction score
Man! I got worried looking for the LE vendor forum there for a minute, good thing I clicked this one and seen your post!

Keep rocking out man! Great to know you'll still rep LE!

79jasper

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks.
I emailed you about the jetta and 7.3. I'll call Monday to finish the order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk