Rudys event

dcswetman

Reaction score
I work nights so I'm gonna try and knock off early to get some sleep Friday night and head to to get there around 12 or 1 Saturday.

johnp115

Reaction score
Likewise^ my luck with rudys event is in the chit.. rains every year for the last 3 if my crs memory serves me

since they switched to the two day event it has rained every single time I'm pretty sure, both fall and spring lol. i think there may have been one time that it didn't.
It looks like this weekend should be clear though. i just may take longer to make it down because now that i live closer, i don't need to make a full weekend of it like i used to when i lived in MD.. and i don't have a truck, so if I'm there long enough i know ill end up buying one haha

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday afternoon. Mainly just coming down for the PPL pulls Saturday night and to watch Unlimited Diesel hook their ppumped 7.3 in the 3.0 smoothbore class.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday afternoon. Mainly just coming down for the PPL pulls Saturday night and to watch Unlimited Diesel hook their ppumped 7.3 in the 3.0 smoothbore class.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm still thinking about this....freaking 7 hour drive each way though.

04cr450

Reaction score
Don't complain I made it to ucc in 10.5 hours hahahah. I'm trying to make rudys.. only 5 hour drive for me, but I swapped with work at the moment disabling me from leaving town

Black AOD

Reaction score
Don't complain I made it to ucc in 10.5 hours hahahah. I'm trying to make rudys.. only 5 hour drive for me, but I swapped with work at the moment disabling me from leaving town

Lol I know you did...I have to work tomorrow though so I wouldn't be able to go down until saturday and by the time the event is over which will be very late, I'd have to book a hotel and stay until sunday morning.

Which is all fine except for the fact that my wife's plane arrives back in town at like 9AM and I have to pick her up and I cant drive that fast back from North Carolina! LOL

So No Rudy's for me this year sadly :( Maybe the fall event

Latest posts

Members online