• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

ELITE DIESEL EDE 5R110 Transmission STAGE-5 & Suncoast Billet Extreme Converter NEW

Ford stroked

Reaction score
ELITE DIESEL EDE 5R110 Transmission STAGE-5 & Suncoast Billet Extreme Converter NEW

EDE 5R110 Transmission STAGE-5 C/W Deep Mag-Hytec Pan & New SunCoast Extreme Duty Triple Disc Billet Torque Converter

All Brand New On Pallet never installed From EDE. Changed Directions On Project New Price Over $$10610.00 USD Selling For $6200

2008-10 6.4L Powerstrokes came equipped with a 5 speed automatic named the 5R110. The 5R110 transmission is a great unit capable of handling high power outputs with some internal upgrades. EDE offers an upgraded unit that is designed to work with increased power outputs that the 6.4L is capable of. All units are assembled in-house to maintain the EDE standards. Need a new transmission or just want to upgrade to a better stronger transmission replace it with an EDE!

Stage 0:
A fully rebuilt transmission to better than OEM specs. Internal modifications for improved reliability. This trans is designed to hold slightly more than an OEM unit.

Stage 1:
Our Heavy Duty Trans. Upgraded Raybestos Clutch material and clutch quantity for greater surface area to allow for better holding power. Kolene steels for resistance to heat and wear. Trans is capable of living at 600+ hp applications. The biggest limiting factor of this transmission is the OEM shafts.

Stage 2:
Our H/D trans with a Billet input shaft and Billet Low/Reverse Hub. Trans is designed for 600+hp applications. Addresses the greatest weak points of the Stage 1 for more reliability.

Stage 3:
Our H/D trans with all our Billet Internals. H/D Billet input shaft, Intermediate Shaft, Overdrive Planetary, and Low/Reverse Hub. This trans is the ultimate setup for daily driven trucks that have good power and are used for towing heavy loads. Designed for reliable use up to 700hp.

Stage 4:
Our Competition designed transmission. Additional clutch quantity over our XH/D version as well as more aggressive clutch materials. Includes all our Billet internals. Billet input shaft, Intermediate Shaft, Overdrive Planetary, and Low/Reverse Hub. Designed for the weekend warrior and 800hp outputs.

Stage 5:
The end all of 5R110 transmissions. Even more clutch material than our Stage 4. More aggressive in all areas. Includes all our Billet internals. Billet input shaft, Intermediate Shaft, Overdrive Planetary, and Low/Reverse Hub.

Ford stroked

Reaction score
this is brand new setup never installed. steal of a deal, your buying a complete built transmission & converter for less then a stock setup

niklassmigel

Reaction score
Interested just concerned about anything that would happen now that elites closed their doors

Ford stroked

Reaction score
transmission is brand new, torque is new Suncoast, full billet build, anyone who knows transmission that over haul can rebuild if anything was to happen in future if your putting down big HP #'s. this tran is setup to handle over 1000HP

Ford stroked

Reaction score
transmission is brand new with torque. they just assemble, complete billet internals. its basically the same as everyones else they are doing

Ford stroked

Reaction score
BUMP FOR A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR YOURSELF!! if you prefer a DPC Converter I also have a new one of those if Suncoast doesn't work for you.

Zeb

Reaction score
What would it take to make compatible with a 6.0?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number of different ways to go about it.

The DPC converter should be drilled for both the 6.0 and 6.4 pattern.

If for some reason you can’t swap the studs to the 6.0 pattern you could use a Suncoast flex plate which is drilled for either pattern, or you could use a stock 6.4 flex plate.

Reaction score
All I know is I called suncoast with the question if I could use a suncoast built for a 6.4 in a 6.0 and they said I couldn't use it in a 6.0. I think they do that so someone couldn't interchange them. They said the only solution is to send it back in and they rebuild the cover for 5 or 600 to make it work in 6.0

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
All I know is I called suncoast with the question if I could use a suncoast built for a 6.4 in a 6.0 and they said I couldn't use it in a 6.0. I think they do that so someone couldn't interchange them. They said the only solution is to send it back in and they rebuild the cover for 5 or 600 to make it work in 6.0
There was a guy on here that swapped a used 6.4 trans, and a flex plate in his 6.0 with no issues. Just ran the 6.4 flex plate for the 8 bolt converter instead of swapping converters.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online