• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

4r100 help

ftech79

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've just recently noticed I have a delayed gear engagement after my trans fluid starts to warm up. I believe I have a solenoid or a valve body issue because once the trans engages into gear it will shift properly and won't slip, even towing a boat. It doesn't happen all the time and when does happen if I slightly touch the throttle it will engage and like I said shift with no problem. Fluid level is in spec and the fluid is not burnt. Anyone else have this issue?

ftech79

Reaction score
IT'S FORWAR GEARS. THE DELAY SEEMS LIKE FOREVER BUT HONESTLY PROBABLY 15 SECONDS. I HAVE BEEN TALKING WITH JOHN WOOD BECASUE I WAS GOING TO PURCHASE HIS VALVE BODY AND HE IS PRETTY CONFIDENT THAT MY CENTER SUPPORT IS SHOT AND THE TRANS CASE NEEDS MACHINE WORK. ANY THOUGHS?

Mark Kovalsky

Reaction score
Two thoughts. One, the caps lock is stuck on your keyboard. Second, the transmission has mechanical problems. It needs to come out and be rebuilt. It could very well be the center support.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Two thoughts. One, the caps lock is stuck on your keyboard. Second, the transmission has mechanical problems. It needs to come out and be rebuilt. It could very well be the center support.

LOL

I'm so glad you still are here for trans support!

ftech79

Reaction score
Apologizes for the all caps. It's a habit I picked up from work. Thank you very much for the information. Any suggestions on a good reman transmission that won't break the bank?

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
I very much enjoy my diesel site trans, and they're reasonably priced compared to most trans builders.

There key is to not go to a generic trans shop, find one that is very well known in the E4OD and 4R100.

4duggan

Reaction score
I too am extremely satisfied with Trans I purchased from Dieselsite.
Sleep well at night knowing they got my back .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online