What welding hood do you have

moose99psd

Reaction score
I've had the same helmet for 6 years...my son even used it when he was 7, he's 13 now...LOL

My first digital elite is about the same age.. and I've beat the crap out of it.. dropping it banging it on tubing and pipe and plate.. still going strong. Upgraded the headgear though. New headgear is soo much more comfortable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Stroked550

Reaction score
Fibre metal with a AO gold/blue lens and a Jackson nexgen. Nexgen has been awesome, no problems in 7 or so years. The AO lens beats all, if you get a chance to try on you'll understand

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
Fibre metal with a AO gold/blue lens and a Jackson nexgen. Nexgen has been awesome, no problems in 7 or so years. The AO lens beats all, if you get a chance to try on you'll understand

Where did u come across the blue lens? I run the AO gold lens, personally I wouldn't run anything else after using it.

weazel

Reaction score
A miller something or other, it works

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

moose99psd

Reaction score
She's well used, and I've got a buddy with me anytime I slip it on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381163109785.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381163109785.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 166

DIESELSTROKE

Reaction score
Ive got the miller digital elite with luckys speedshop graphics. i love it have had speedglas hoods before and i really liked them i smashed my last speedglas 9200 lowering a dumpbox with my hood on the frame. so i decided to try the digital elite and i dont think ill switch back.

ken6881

Reaction score
Speedglas digital had it for 7 years still works great. It is one of the few that will go large enough for my head to fit comfortably.
ry2aryve.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online