Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 6.0 Aftermarket

Old 07-12-2018, 02:02 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

High Flow thermostat, A1000, regulator, filter bases and hpop guage are sold pending funds

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
06 F-250 CCSB - .30 Over - Coated Delipped Pistons - RCD Pushrods - Stage 2 Cam - #120 springs - Kc Stage 2 - Warren 175/75 - Custom Fuel/Reg Return
Old 07-12-2018, 04:00 PM
Corporal
Member's Gallery

Interested in the elbow/cold side pipe, and EGT gauge
00 Solara - Work car, 289k-abused daily
Old 07-12-2018, 04:44 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08REDSLED View Post
Interested in the elbow/cold side pipe, and EGT gauge
Pm'd

06 F-250 CCSB - .30 Over - Coated Delipped Pistons - RCD Pushrods - Stage 2 Cam - #120 springs - Kc Stage 2 - Warren 175/75 - Custom Fuel/Reg Return
Old 07-13-2018, 07:23 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

How much for the injectors?
Old 07-13-2018, 08:47 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Love the dream.... their are so many diesel shops out their but the issue is their just shad tree mechanics. Same issue with mine paid shop to do the work they said they can do, come to find out they were a bunch of dumbasses. Their are a good number of vendors on here but if your not in their area it's no good... I hate it cause their good money to be made with honest shops but every one is after that quick dollar. Anyway best of luck do what I did just learn the machanics your self and go for it......END THE END IT WILL BE CHEAPER FOR YOU AND WORTH A WHOLE LOT MORE.....
Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM
Private
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng5point0 View Post
How much for the injectors?
$1400 shipped, 175/75s brand new premium spool valves and solenoids from wdi

Old Yesterday, 10:33 AM
Private
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsexton View Post
Love the dream.... their are so many diesel shops out their but the issue is their just shad tree mechanics. Same issue with mine paid shop to do the work they said they can do, come to find out they were a bunch of dumbasses. Their are a good number of vendors on here but if your not in their area it's no good... I hate it cause their good money to be made with honest shops but every one is after that quick dollar. Anyway best of luck do what I did just learn the machanics your self and go for it......END THE END IT WILL BE CHEAPER FOR YOU AND WORTH A WHOLE LOT MORE.....
Couldn't agree more. I wish i did everything myself instead but at the time it didn't seem feasible. I thought this mechanic was knowledgeable and good hearted but that couldnt have been farther from the truth. He pushed me into getting way more than i needed and lied through his teeth more times than i can count. All you can do is live and learn and move on. Ill be posting a shop beware sometime about my experience and hopefully other people can get some valuable information from it

Old Today, 10:23 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

Interested in fuel system with regulator