P0341 code please help

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
Any help is appreciated !!! Was driving my truck home on the highway with cruise control set at like 75. All of a sudden the cruise control kicked off and no power when I pushed the gas . I pushed it again and it was fine and drove the rest of the trip . Boost was all over the place on my mini max and noticed the engine light on. Checked it and p0341 crank position sensor , cleared if and after I turn truck off and back on it’s back ! Truck starts normal with no extended cranking or no knocking . Truck just got back from body shop getting new hood and bumpers painted ! Any idea before I take It in ? Text me if easier please ! 3073214613

4359B5D1-6346-4497-8E50-BF9331C8A6AA.jpg

BigRed97

Reaction score
Replace the cam sensor and check the harness a for a few inches above the connector for chaffing. Fairly common

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
Replace the cam sensor and check the harness a for a few inches above the connector for chaffing. Fairly common

I was told maybe bad batteries so I tested em and they were both bad . But still the code comes up

BigRed97

Reaction score
Sounds like you didnt pop the fan and shroud out...
For the 10 minutes it takes to pull you wont have to struggle

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
Sounds like you didnt pop the fan and shroud out...
For the 10 minutes it takes to pull you wont have to struggle
Not sure if we are talking about the same sensor . The sensor is on the drivers side in the Bell housing and you can’t see it

BigRed97

Reaction score
Nope that's the crank sensor.

Cam sensor is on the front cover, about the 1 o'clock position looking at the balancer

P0341 is a cam sensor code not a crank sensor code

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
Nope that's the crank sensor.

Cam sensor is on the front cover, about the 1 o'clock position looking at the balancer

P0341 is a cam sensor code not a crank sensor code

I read my mini wrong lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.