IDP Handheld FICM Programmer

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
IDP Ford 6.0L Powerstroke FICM Programmer - Better mileage, more power, and great throttle response

All orders will ship later next week.

In 2005 Ford reprogrammed the factory computers of just about every 6.0L with a mandatory "reflash". The reflash of FICM was mainly intended to help with cold starts, but additional changes lowered power mileage, and throttle response. Due to emissions reasons, the Ford dealer is unable to flash the truck back to the original computer code. Right after the reflash in 2005, we decided to build our own FICM tuning. Originally, the customer would have to remove their FICM and ship it to us for tuning. This was a hassle, required downtime, and limited our customer base. So, we decided to build our own FICM handheld programmer.

Now for a low price handheld, you can regain that mileage, response, and overall power! The FICM programmer will work with any PCM/TCM tuning device on the market. It's only flashes the FICM, so it won't cause any conflicts with your SCT, Superchips, Edge, Banks, Diablosport, H&S, BullDog, etc. It's 100% compatible with all programming and modules.

strokin6L

Reaction score
I have already used eric's remote FICM tuner. First, you must call and get on the waiting list. Once your name is next...they will call you and ask which FICM tune you want(mild, moderate or race). They will load only that FICM tune on the programmer and ship it to you. It only takes a matter of a couple minutes to load the FICM with the new program. The stock FICM flash is then saved on the programmer. Once ID recieves the FICM programmer back from you, they will erase your stock FICM calibration that was saved on it and load another FICM tune back into it for the next person who is on the list.

Last edited:

cfdeng7

Reaction score
I have already used eric's remote FICM tuner. First, you must call and get on the waiting list. Once your name is next...they will call you and ask which FICM tune you want(mild, moderate or race). They will load only that FICM tune on the programmer and ship it to you. It only takes a matter of a couple minutes to load the FICM with the new program. The stock FICM flash is then saved on the programmer. Once ID recieves the FICM programmer back from you, they will erase your stock FICM calibration that was saved on it and load another FICM tune back into it for the next person who is on the list.

That's the way I understand this as well but I will say the description makes it sound like you are buying the tuner.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

imelmo

Reaction score
That's the way I understand this as well but I will say the description makes it sound like you are buying the tuner.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think we need a little clarification. The description definitely makes it sound like the programmer is yours to keep.

Plus it says "all orderS will ship next week" which doesn't sound like a one time rental unit to me either.

alwil

Reaction score
If you look on the web site it also looks like you are buying the tuner......it does not say how many of their ficm programs are on it.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online