6.7 turbo kit giveaway

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
Starting August 5th through September 5th Maryland Diesel Motorsports will be selling 400 of a specially designed shirts. The $25 purchase of a shirt will enter you in a chance to win a 6.7 turbo kit estimated at $5,500. The drawing will be held at the MDP/Innovative diesel drag & Dyno event September 27th.

http://marylandperfdiesel.com/i-18979248-mdmm-speciality-turbo-kit-shirt.html

IMG_0099_zps454748fc.png

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
We are still finalizing the design but it is going to have the above picture, with the motorsports logo & High Tech Turbo's logo below the picture, then below those logo's it going to say "2014" 6.7 turbo give-a-away".....On the front it will have the blue "M" logo in the center

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Just curious are they going to be the thicker fabric t-shirts of the thin style? Also is it going to have the thick screen print or the soft print style? Color choices? I am picky about my shirts lol.

morepower02

Reaction score
Just curious are they going to be the thicker fabric t-shirts of the thin style? Also is it going to have the thick screen print or the soft print style? Color choices? I am picky about my shirts lol.

Whs

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Got mine ordered. I got a 6.4. But I could always use another truck or more parts for mine with the money lol

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
it shouldn't be that much Rupp....I'll check the shipping tomorrow.......the shirts will be black with Blue lettering for Motorsports & white/Black for HTT, the shirts are not under-armor style but they are not a wool blanket either...I have no clue about the fluffiness of the print, if its too hard i'll wash it with fabric softener :toast:

CAT35niner

Reaction score
it shouldn't be that much Rupp....I'll check the shipping tomorrow.......the shirts will be black with Blue lettering for Motorsports & white/Black for HTT, the shirts are not under-armor style but they are not a wool blanket either...I have no clue about the fluffiness of the print, if its too hard i'll wash it with fabric softener :toast:

I find the big M in the center on the front kinda annoying. Might be just me but I stopped wearing them in the hot weather. Sweating is made worse. A small logo close to the shoulder is nicer imo. Looks a lot better to me. Just my opinion tho. I know you guys been cranking out tees like this for sometime now.

Stroke_this

Reaction score

Not that it matters to much but now that it was brought up my shipping was $13 and some change.

Latest posts

Members online