Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 6.4 Tech

Old 11-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Default 6 lift kit with levelling spacer?

I recently purchased a 6 pro comp stage 2 lift. I want to install it soon, the truck has already a ready lift coil spacer..i think its 2 maybe 2.5 ill have to measure, anywho, can I put that lift on.. and simply add these spacers for an added 2 and get some custom blocks for the back made???
I know ill need bigger shocks than the 6 id go with 8 to be safe.. im also afraid it might be too high what do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Heres a picture of it beside my car, while its apart for a engine rebuild... I put a 4x4 in the body.. theoretically.. if I wanted to put this concoction of a lift on.. id be 2 taller than what it looks like in the pic (note: only front is up in pic, back is bolted down still)
So just imagine it levelled out.. 2 higher and with a bumper and engine lol.. look good? With maybe some 37s
I had an old 6.0 with a procomp 6.5 lift. I swear the lift was actually an 8 it was huge when installed.. all leaf and on 40s i think that was a tad much.. or just at the limit.. i dont want to surpass that with this.. nor did i want to really go close but hey the lift was cheap! old 6.0 03 turbo loved it.