Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Premium Vendors > Dyno Proven

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 01-11-2018, 05:52 PM
Jomax's Avatar
Jomax Jomax is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD POWER007 View Post
Jason tried several times to help me out after the issues that I had. I always appreciated him for that. Never once did he duck or dodge. He’s good in my book.
Nut swingers are nowhere to be found now. After constantly defending that sorry piece of ****! Jonathan has ALWAYS been worthless and shady since he went on his own. Truth always catches up to you in the end!!


How the heck is he good in your book? Sorry you have a bad book..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2017 F-250 KR CCSB 4x4- 4400 coils, rear block removal, 20x10 novakanes, nitto 420s, king shocks, OUO traction bars, 5in Alum Driveshaft.
  #82  
Old 01-11-2018, 05:54 PM
bluedge8's Avatar
bluedge8 bluedge8 is online now
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Champlin MN
Posts: 3,829
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomax View Post
How the heck is he good in your book? Sorry you have a bad book..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
he was talking about thuglike
__________________
'96 f350 cc lb 4x4, 6637, auto, 264k Pretty much stock
'03 chev 2500 crew cab duramax 395k bone stock
'02 F350 dually, Lariat, auto, banks everything, hydra on the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisley View Post
D3leted 6.0's are the best. D3lete them and replace with a Cummings.
  #83  
Old 01-11-2018, 06:10 PM
chpdeezalfreek's Avatar
chpdeezalfreek chpdeezalfreek is offline
Private
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Cave City, KY
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footz09 View Post
Anyone know the where about of this worthless piece of **** - I assume up in the TN mountains hiding out in an abandon meth lab .
Word on the street down south is that he is back working for Bean...Or has at least been spotted there on a regular basis as of late...
__________________
Owner/Operator - Cooper High Performance & Pull Tech Chassis & Fab Cave City KY

“Death Stroke” 2.5 Pull Truck
Murdered Early ‘99 F350 XLT ECLB Dually ZF6 4x4
‘05 Harley Front Clip w/ 2.5” Cowl Hood
Lots & Lots & Lots Of Money & Parts To Prove The Dodge Boys Wrong
  #84  
Old 01-11-2018, 06:12 PM
PSD POWER007's Avatar
PSD POWER007 PSD POWER007 is offline
Sergeant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomax View Post
How the heck is he good in your book? Sorry you have a bad book..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was talking about Thuglike
__________________
2003 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Forged
Irate T4 BASB, DIY Tymar, Full Force 180/80's, Adrenaline HPOP, Driven Diesel RR & banjos, Magnaflow TBE, GH tuned Hydra, 05 Harley's w/ HID conversion, Edge Insight CTS2, RiffRaff BRV & coolant filter, 20" Black Moto Metal, Dieselsite boots, JLR valve body, 6.0 trans cooler, ARP's
  #85  
Old 01-12-2018, 01:19 AM
Jomax's Avatar
Jomax Jomax is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD POWER007 View Post
I was talking about Thuglike


Ah sorry, I thought you meant Jonathan. I retract that bit lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2017 F-250 KR CCSB 4x4- 4400 coils, rear block removal, 20x10 novakanes, nitto 420s, king shocks, OUO traction bars, 5in Alum Driveshaft.
  #86  
Old 02-05-2018, 07:16 PM
chpdeezalfreek's Avatar
chpdeezalfreek chpdeezalfreek is offline
Private
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Cave City, KY
Posts: 7
Default

I apologize if I seem to be beating a dead horse, but I just wanted to provide an update on the DP fiasco. Jones has been arrested again, this time rather than drugs, it's 2 counts of "Theft By Conversion". According to GA state law, TBC is obtaining another person's property or funds, and then unlawfully converting it for your own use or benefit. In KY we just call it theft or theft by deception. If under $500 it is handled as a misdemeanor and punishable up to 12 months, but if greater than $500 it is tried as a felony with 1-10 years behind bars, and up to 20 years for a second offense.

Again, I apologize for beating the horse, I only want those involved or know of someone involved to know what is going on. I'm not sure which customer(s) have seen this through, but myself, my business, and my customer will also be doing the same for similar charges as well as stolen property.
__________________
Owner/Operator - Cooper High Performance & Pull Tech Chassis & Fab Cave City KY

“Death Stroke” 2.5 Pull Truck
Murdered Early ‘99 F350 XLT ECLB Dually ZF6 4x4
‘05 Harley Front Clip w/ 2.5” Cowl Hood
Lots & Lots & Lots Of Money & Parts To Prove The Dodge Boys Wrong
  #87  
Old 02-05-2018, 08:03 PM
bluedge8's Avatar
bluedge8 bluedge8 is online now
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Champlin MN
Posts: 3,829
Default

I think it is good to let people know if they want to pursue further actions.
__________________
'96 f350 cc lb 4x4, 6637, auto, 264k Pretty much stock
'03 chev 2500 crew cab duramax 395k bone stock
'02 F350 dually, Lariat, auto, banks everything, hydra on the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisley View Post
D3leted 6.0's are the best. D3lete them and replace with a Cummings.
  #88  
Old 02-07-2018, 03:37 AM
DocBar's Avatar
DocBar DocBar is offline
Major
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Akron, Ohio
Posts: 1,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chpdeezalfreek View Post
I apologize if I seem to be beating a dead horse, but I just wanted to provide an update on the DP fiasco. Jones has been arrested again, this time rather than drugs, it's 2 counts of "Theft By Conversion". According to GA state law, TBC is obtaining another person's property or funds, and then unlawfully converting it for your own use or benefit. In KY we just call it theft or theft by deception. If under $500 it is handled as a misdemeanor and punishable up to 12 months, but if greater than $500 it is tried as a felony with 1-10 years behind bars, and up to 20 years for a second offense.

Again, I apologize for beating the horse, I only want those involved or know of someone involved to know what is going on. I'm not sure which customer(s) have seen this through, but myself, my business, and my customer will also be doing the same for similar charges as well as stolen property.
I wish I would've just drove off when I went to get the $2K we settled on with my truck. It made it a whole 200 miles before crapping the bed. Total spent this time: $3,500 for a dead truck. SMDH.
__________________
'03 7.3 CC SWB 4X4 DI competition long block, heads and cam, Brute 66 w/billet wheel, FFD 400/200's (sigh), HBjr, Dyno Proven tunes, Swamp's IDM, BTS, Newton traction bars, Red Head SGB, 4" Pro Comp lift kit
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:31 PM.

 

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Designed by Military Ltd