Vent still works for the most part

And the view is great

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328631583.662825.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328631583.662825.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 485

LawnRanger

Reaction score
What year truck are those from? Are they power? Heated? Do they telescope in and out?

Can we get some picks of the overall truck with the finished product?

Thanks.

97Beast

Reaction score
WOW. Those Chevy mirrors look like a winner to me. I'm feeling those over the dodge mirrors.
I find it hard to get over the association with dodge mirrors and all the guys who run around with them flipped up. Although i dislike any thing to with a chebby those mirrors look to fit and function well.
I dont know if i'll ever be crazy enough to do something like that, but maybe on a different truck someday. I like my current mirrors enough.

JD3020

Reaction score
I'm really digging those Chevy mirrors. Only problem is i'm basically the lone Ford guy in my entire group here, everybody else is Chevy, so i'd never heard the end of it if i put em on my truck. LOL

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I'm really digging those Chevy mirrors. Only problem is i'm basically the lone Ford guy in my entire group here, everybody else is Chevy, so i'd never heard the end of it if i put em on my truck. LOL

I hear ya on that man, too many of my friends are dodge guys but I'm still doin dodge mirrors. Will be here this fri and I will tinker with the power windows and try to wire them up to my current nemo mirrors.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
i like that rack too.....!!!! back on topic...... i do like the way the chevy mirrors look but im not digging the chrome and cant get past that to know if i would like them or not, maby a little photo chopping might help.

attachment.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.