The Rebirth

weazel

Reaction score
Well, as some of you may know, others may not. My last truck was a ridiculously lifted 6.0
d10932302b0c8e0be4b8f8f074fc4d3e.jpg

But I moved, back to WV, got tired of it not fitting anywhere and so on. Long story short, I sold it, for way less money than I had in it, but you will have that

Well the wife and I brought back a 97 cclb F-350 when we moved from the desert, it has kind of sat for the last 4 years, moving around the farm, and on occasion going on a short trip, like 3 miles away. It had kind of fell into a state of disrepair, so the wife and I got to talking about what to do with it, and we have decided to repair and lightly modify it.

So far I did some basic stuff, the rear drum exploded, so I did a disc conversion, I put track bar bushings, oil change, air/fuel filters, took some old steps off of it, and tomorrow I’ll put a new master cylinder on it (probably responsible for the drum exploding) it ain’t much but it’s a little project, and there is a list of modifications coming soon, thanks for stopping by
8006346868a4aeb684abc2d00bf7fb58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weazel

Reaction score
Nice to see ya again, I’ll actually be working up your way for a while. Who’s disk conversion did you go with?

It’s good to be back.

I went with ruff stuff off-road, it seems to work pretty well

weazel

Reaction score
Nice! Looks like a fun project. The crossed rifles in the front are cool too!

It has been so far if I’m honest, I really haven’t worked are cars/trucks in a few years, it’s nice to get back to it

My gruntstyle license plate?

weazel

Reaction score
Well small hang up, I replaced the master cylinder, but the fluid reservoir now need replaced, the new master cylinder didn’t come with one (thanks Napa) but the new one will be here Friday, and I’ll pop it on and bleed the brakes

Side note, before I took it apart, the wife and I took it to get a load of hay. The fluid change and changing all the filters coupled with tow tune, running good. I’ll try and keep you guys updated with the progress

ghohouston

Reaction score
I think it's great people are still keeping the dinosaurs alive and upkeeping them. These old trucks have character. Looking forward to an 05 front axle coil spring swap in my 97 when time and funds allow.

weazel

Reaction score
I think it's great people are still keeping the dinosaurs alive and upkeeping them. These old trucks have character. Looking forward to an 05 front axle coil spring swap in my 97 when time and funds allow.

Hell yeah, it sounds cheesy, but they don’t make them like that any more, that truck has 350k on the clock, and starts whenever I need to drive it

Latest posts

Members online