Strictly economy tune

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
The X-axis normalizer on the accped map is in ft-lbs, while the torque table is in NM. Someone screwed up when punching that into the software.

Raise everything on the far right column of the accped map (the bottom one of your two pictures) to 1400, from 1500rpm all the way down to the last block. Then, on the torque to fuel map, increase everything down the Y axis of the "958 column" to, let's say, 130 from 2000 rpm and higher.

Let me know how those changes run at WOT :thumbsup:

Also note that the torque to fuel map you have shown is EOM0, so any changes you make there will only apply when the truck is not on any form of regeneration.

Last edited:

torque beast

Reaction score
The X-axis normalizer on the accped map is in ft-lbs, while the torque table is in NM. Someone screwed up when punching that into the software.

Raise everything on the far right column of the accped map (the bottom one of your two pictures) to 1400, from 1500rpm all the way down to the last block. Then, on the torque to fuel map, increase everything down the Y axis of the "958 column" to, let's say, 130 from 2000 rpm and higher.

Let me know how those changes run at WOT :thumbsup:

Also note that the torque to fuel map you have shown is EOM0, so any changes you make there will only apply when the truck is not on any form of regeneration.

Could not get 1400 to work so I lowered it back. It would let me set it to 1400 and save it but when I open it back up it showed 1200 in each spot I had 1400. Here is what I got now.
768c560f9e1f66e5428b9a512a86c51f.jpg

What about max torque? Shows 1032. Does that need raised?
c34e95a8190b7f4ee84a6896c7536e19.jpg

I also changed turbo in the desired boost and pressure as a function of torque and engine speed but still won't go over 21

torque beast

Reaction score
Jcain
Since I got my duration table and torque tables lined out I have been playing with the pressure and seems to be working well. More responsive and according to the dash (which had been very close on mine) has increased 2.1 while cruising using exact same road and speed. Will know more when I hand calculate. This probably won't mean much to most of you but since the changes I have not had a regen yet.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Jcain
Since I got my duration table and torque tables lined out I have been playing with the pressure and seems to be working well. More responsive and according to the dash (which had been very close on mine) has increased 2.1 while cruising using exact same road and speed. Will know more when I hand calculate. This probably won't mean much to most of you but since the changes I have not had a regen yet.
are you talking rail pressure?

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online