Tyrant diesel tuning

Notneb

Reaction score
I was in no way trying to tell you to not do the comparison. I appreciate all the data and testing you have done. I just thought having all your data and mine being a pre 15 with certain mods may be able to help show the pros and cons of each on different but similar trucks.

Oh no, don't worry, I just see no point in going back to the dyno when you're doing it. I can focus more on driveability since that seems to be the focus for most people.

I completely agree, you can never have enough info, lol. I just see no point in comparing numbers on the dyno at this point for me, when I think most the guys on here would like to see how they stack up on the street.

Jomax

Reaction score
Sorry, apparently feelings get hurt around here easily. Exactly the reason why America is falling apart.

As for posting about the tunes on page one I have explained why I think they're better. Maybe others who run the tunes can chime in so its not such a biased opinion.

Good for you bud. But, your reply was invalid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Cool...want a pat on the back?
there is really no reason for an answer like this. instead, you could have said "yes, you should try them"...

driving styles differ from person to person so who knows, it could be that there is no difference in them and could be a waste of money.

your previous post explains your findings well and is useful info, but when you reply like you did, it makes you look like a asshat...

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Notneb

Reaction score
I'll be getting his tunes hopefully tomorrow or Weds. So I should have some info for y'all this weekend!

jcain

Reaction score
I've had as/gh and cales. Cales all day for me. Not too say gh is bad but Cales were that much better, for me.

Hottrod81

Reaction score
I've had as/gh and cales. Cales all day for me. Not too say gh is bad but Cales were that much better, for me.

What was it that you liked most about Cales over gh/as. I have gh but am contemplating more of Cales. I have his tow and like it but contemplating getting his street

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
I would be interested in a GH comparison on a 13-14 with a H&S device. Has anyone done this?

ncollins64

Reaction score
Well got the tyrant mcc tunes loaded today. I was currently running gh and had zero complaints. Just wanted to try cales tunes since his 7.3 tuning is better than others I've tried. No dyno numbers yet but by the seat of the pants, these tyrant tunes are UNREAL and trans tuning is perfect. My truck is fully ******d, stock turbo and fuel for now, lifted with 37s and all the ouo goodies. So in the coming days when I can get off I'll be going to the dyno with tyrant and gh mcc tunes, ******* ndash, and possible Ezlync with ppei tuning.

I'll be getting dyno numbers all of which will be done on the same day, towing numbers and also unloaded numbers and a mix of city and highway driving.

ncollins64

Reaction score
He is. Don't think he does much but I couldnt get spot on tuning for our (ffd/BTS) dual hpops from anyone but him. But he was tuning these dual pumps for a while so he had some good files to run.

Latest posts

Members online