EZ Lynk Dyno numbers?

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
Anybody getting any solid dyno numbers or feedback with the new EZ Lynk tunes? I see people saying they love the new platform and whoever's tunes are on it (GDP, Sp@rt@n, PPEI, etc) but nobody seems to have any threads up yet with reviews of the tunes as far as driveability & performance goes or dyno numbers. Just wondering if anybody has any input on which tunes they prefer with the new platform? Thanks

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
I'm guessing I may have asked something that's been covered once before in a thread. My apologies if that is the case; I was looking more or less just for a comparison of the new tunes available on this platform to see what has been said. Thanks

JRLott

Reaction score
I think it may be that no one understands the question. Does it really matter if your Pizza Hut pizza is delivered in a Focus, a Yugo, or a Cadillac? It's a delivery system. The product isn't significantly changed. Monitoring is a different ball of wax, but Spar's tunes should make the same power no matter which method of delivery is used on a specific vehicle.
Maybe some one will be along to straighten me out, but that's my opinion.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I've got my dyno day scheduled for next Wednesday with anarchy diesel. Hope to have some solid info. Comparing all the big name tuners on my truck with mcc and ezlync. First session will be with my stock turbo and hpfp. Second will be with 15 turbo and dual pumps etc.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
I think it may be that no one understands the question. Does it really matter if your Pizza Hut pizza is delivered in a Focus, a Yugo, or a Cadillac? It's a delivery system. The product isn't significantly changed. Monitoring is a different ball of wax, but Spar's tunes should make the same power no matter which method of delivery is used on a specific vehicle.
Maybe some one will be along to straighten me out, but that's my opinion.

Gotcha that makes more sense now. For some reason I was under the impression that tunes may have been tweaked or updated potentially. Thank you for the clarification! My apologies for the misunderstanding.

I've got my dyno day scheduled for next Wednesday with anarchy diesel. Hope to have some solid info. Comparing all the big name tuners on my truck with mcc and ezlync. First session will be with my stock turbo and hpfp. Second will be with 15 turbo and dual pumps etc.

That sounds awesome, thank you. Yes please do post up your findings. I'm looking into buying an EZ Lynk with somebody else's tunes (not sure who's yet) as I currently only have PIP's tunes on my SCT X4

ncollins64

Reaction score
As of now I'll be running gh and tyrant with mcc tunes, and I know I'll be running anarchy tuning on the ezlync. Hoping I can get ppei tuning as well for the ezlync.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
As of now I'll be running gh and tyrant with mcc tunes, and I know I'll be running anarchy tuning on the ezlync. Hoping I can get ppei tuning as well for the ezlync.

I definitely want to see some of your feedback then with you trying almost 4 different tuners programming. Driveability & the manners of the tow tune is always my main concern because that's why i bought the truck but also the power made is a nice plus too! haha. I had a guy on IG the other day approach me and say he was running SPE's tunes on his EZ Lynk with numbers that seemed a little high to me but he claimed to love it. But talking to 2 other guys who had both run SPE's tunes with minimaxxes with negative feedback had me a little concerned

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I definitely want to see some of your feedback then with you trying almost 4 different tuners programming. Driveability & the manners of the tow tune is always my main concern because that's why i bought the truck but also the power made is a nice plus too! haha. I had a guy on IG the other day approach me and say he was running SPE's tunes on his EZ Lynk with numbers that seemed a little high to me but he claimed to love it. But talking to 2 other guys who had both run SPE's tunes with minimaxxes with negative feedback had me a little concerned

yes SPE #'s are unbelievably high, and i highly could ever be backed up on any track .

ncollins64

Reaction score
Just got korys ppei tunes loaded and all I can say is damn! These tunes flat out get down and this is before I send datalogs back to kory for revisions. Just waiting on anarchy tunes and a trip to the dyno for a day.

Latest posts

Members online