Why is Retro-Solutions so high $$$

C2tuck

Reaction score
Bought a few bulbs from retro a while back and they were great quality and good service. However I didn’t like that I couldn’t order bulbs in singles (high mount brake light), so once I got ready to do the interior lights, I checked out Superbrightleds.com and was surprised over the price difference.

I ordered the interior lights from Super and again, great quality and packaging and over all service was great. Their website is MUCH more user friendly as well. Popped the bulbs in and they are great. Ordered some more for the wife’s car as well. Oh, and you can order singles!!

So I got bored and put all the lights my truck takes in the cart on both sights, and the price difference was over $150.

So, what gives? Why that big a difference??

Retro:

261f92c9bb0c6d8fa414b8c97ddbd338.jpg

Super:

f0542d4f9e934760b514a2ea5f949b7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

C2tuck

Reaction score
Maybe retro solutions can chime in here when he stops by to bump his advertising up and explain...

dsberman94

Reaction score
I’ve ordered a lot from super bright. Haven’t had an issue with anything I got from there and it all still works great. I’ve had it for years too.

C2tuck

Reaction score
I’ve ordered a lot from super bright. Haven’t had an issue with anything I got from there and it all still works great. I’ve had it for years too.

Good to hear. I just thought it was insane that they marked them up that high. I’ll be giving super my money from now on.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Good to hear. I just thought it was insane that they marked them up that high. I’ll be giving super my money from now on.

Have you seen the markup on the recon stuff. You can buy the same stuff on eBay at the same quality for 1/10 of the price recon has it for. It comes in the same box with the same packing material inside.

Latest posts

Members online