6.0L Injectors

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have officially come up with a spreadsheet for pricing for all injectors, built from Motorcraft/Pure Power Remans, Alliant Remans, and our own MFI Remans.

Stay tuned for even more of the latest and greatest. We have some new custom parts for these in progress.

Our hybrids are also in testing phase, this has taken longer than expected, but be patient!

Just built Leon Darlands 220/100s today for project odd van out, the race van. :evil:

dbmu8m.jpg
[/IMG]

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
From what we have seen, with the parts we have available for replacement, we have had just as much luck with our remans as we have injectors from Ford. But it is still very early to tell!

strokin6L

Reaction score
Greg...will you build from a used set? I have a spare motor with a set of injectors with about 50k miles on them. Motor is an early '04. I can send you an injector for you to inspect to see if they would be worth building off of if you'd like.

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
Greg...will you build from a used set? I have a spare motor with a set of injectors with about 50k miles on them. Motor is an early '04. I can send you an injector for you to inspect to see if they would be worth building off of if you'd like.

as long as they check out to be good injectors, we can build from them

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

I will, but only if i test them first.

Hellen Keller sent this?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.