Tyrant diesel tuning

TyCorr

Reaction score
He is. Don't think he does much but I couldnt get spot on tuning for our (ffd/BTS) dual hpops from anyone but him. But he was tuning these dual pumps for a while so he had some good files to run.

Right on. Im not a bad customer to tune for. I know what i want and dont want and even have suggestions for things that i wish were different based on my combination of parts. I always just run to Bill@php but my php 6 pos chip got busted so Im trying as much as I can.

ncollins64

Reaction score
So far i love the tyrant 7.3 tuning and I've tried others as well. And have nothing bad to say about the others by any means. His just seems to work better for me anyways.

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
Been running Cales 7.3 tunes for 4 yrs. Absolutely love them. I will go with him for my 6.7 tunes when the time Comes

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

superduty4x4

Reaction score
What's the best way to get ahold of Cale? I have his tunes on my 7.3 and they've needed to be updated for a while, a long long time ago he said he'd send me some new files but that never happened. I'd like to get some better tunes (less smoky) in case my 7.3 sticks around for a while.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I'm getting around 15 in town and driving 80 on the highway. If I drive right I'm getting 17-18 on interstate. I'm also slightly lifted on 37s, and fully delet*d etc.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Yes. Since I'm doing a dyno shoot out with a few different tuners I told him I wanted a max effort tune so I'm not sure if he gives everybody that tune or if he's a lil more conservative and safe for others.

chaselee

Reaction score
Yes. Since I'm doing a dyno shoot out with a few different tuners I told him I wanted a max effort tune so I'm not sure if he gives everybody that tune or if he's a lil more conservative and safe for others.

Ok thanks. I'm trying to compare apples to apples here. I hear real good things about the Tyrant tunes but don't want to spend the money if they are no better or get terrible mileage. I'm running the P I P Extreme tune currently getting 17-18 mpg back and forth to work which is mostly highway. Highway to me is 75+ mph.

Jomax

Reaction score
All race tunes get the same from most of the tuners.

Tyrant and gerhead both netted me 14.5ish. Each time I Drove the EXACT same route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
If you plan on running the tyrant race tune 24/7. You might want to see if he has a mellowed version? It seemed a bit too smokey for DD for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
Yea mine is a 13. The guy asking has a 12 according to his sign so I knew our setups would be similar. Why would a 15 run dirtier? I'm just curious because I really have no clue

cappa

Reaction score
I think Mike is saying the opposite. The 15 is a bigger, laggier turbo. I would assume it would smoke more on spool up but maybe clean up more once spooled as it makes more boost. That is how mine seems to respond anyways. Different tunes thou.

Latest posts

Members online