NLTD joins the Army!!

thuglike

Reaction score
Jonathan and I have been real good friends for a while now. I don't know if you remember but when I was coming home from Houston after I picked my rig up from David I blew an o-ring on RT. 59 in Alabama. A few calls later and I was talkin' to Jonathan who is best friends with Ryan Bean. (I called David....Dave called Ryan....Ryan called Jonathan and bingo I'm rescued...we became close over the years from then on.
Once Jonathan decided to go on his own I asked how can I help and the rest is history.

I've had opportunities to work for a few other vendors over the years but I decided to fly the NLTD flag because I know the quality is there. I really believe in what Jon is trying to do and will do!!!!!

dynoproventuner

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I am very happy to be here on the ARMY!

Looking forward to showing my ARMY bud's all the new toys we are making!!!

Please feel free to call, PM or email if there is anything we can do to help you out.

I am very happy to have Jason on the NLTD team. We think he is going to be a great part of the CREW!!!!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I am very happy to be here on the ARMY!

Looking forward to showing my ARMY bud's all the new toys we are making!!!

Please feel free to call, PM or email if there is anything we can do to help you out.

I am very happy to have Jason on the NLTD team. We think he is going to be a great part of the CREW!!!!

Thanks for supporting the site man. Good luck to you guys.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Johnathan, just installed your tunes on my brothers 02 that i ordered through beans last week and it showed up on Tuesday or Wednesday... just as i expected, BAD ASS!! exactly what we where wanting for his truck... he had an edge(junk POS) in there and your tunes are a world of difference. which i knew that but my brother was impressed big time!

he wasnt sure how much difference there was gonna be.. he has rode and drove my dually and didnt have much more to compare to. i mean he knew that mine is well above his but didnt get how much difference a custom tune does compared to the crap he had in his truck... the edge came with the truck just for the record.. lol..

again, another satisfied customer!

live life full throttle

Last edited:

dynoproventuner

Reaction score
Great News!!

Johnathan, just installed your tunes on my brothers 02 that i ordered through beans last week and it showed up on Tuesday or Wednesday... just as i expected, BAD ASS!! exactly what we where wanting for his truck... he had an edge(junk POS) in there and your tunes are a world of difference. which i knew that but my brother was impressed big time!

he wasnt sure how much difference there was gonna be.. he has rode and drove my dually and didnt have much more to compare to. i mean he knew that mine is well above his but didnt get how much difference a custom tune does compared to the crap he had in his truck... the edge came with the truck just for the record.. lol..

again, another satisfied customer!

live life full throttle

Man that is some good news bud!!!
Please let us no if there is anything you need.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
how long will it be till that part for my dually will be ready, that you wanted me to try? mike is still working on putting it together but hopefully after i give it some break in time ill be heading down to your shop for a refresh live tune and to try the parts you want to put on it.

live life full throttle

dynoproventuner

Reaction score
how long will it be till that part for my dually will be ready, that you wanted me to try? mike is still working on putting it together but hopefully after i give it some break in time ill be heading down to your shop for a refresh live tune and to try the parts you want to put on it.

live life full throttle

I don't want to say for sure yet but things are going GREAT on them:rockon:

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Glad to see you Jonathan. And Cassandra and Jason!

Chat is a bit further to drive, but I recon I'll have to work it out.