superduty prerunner project

6.0newb!

Reaction score
Went for a ride in the carli shop truck and all I can say is holey fu*k that thing rides nice! On and off road. Also another option is the longer rear leafs from the 08+up. I can't remember his name right now but the guy that works for carli on powerstroke.org has the deaver springs from carli for a 08+ newer truck and said it was smoother than the 05-07 springs from carli, just need to move the front hangar forward a bit

smokinstroker

Reaction score
When people say the carli rides so smooth I always think to remember they are running 17" rims with 35 or 37s not 20/35+ like most others so that will take alot of the bumps and stiffness out of the ride

CrossTx

Reaction score
When people say the carli rides so smooth I always think to remember they are running 17" rims with 35 or 37s not 20/35+ like most others so that will take alot of the bumps and stiffness out of the ride

I am running 35x12.50R20's
It rides 100times better then stock

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Only one if u wanna go legit
4upa2ane.jpg

My next set will be these in 37's

I had generals on my raptor an they were ok. Hated rain. Then switched and the BFGs were suprisingly way better

That's an off-road tire. If you plan to drive that on the street plan to spend a lot of money on tires.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

CrossTx

Reaction score
That's an off-road tire. If you plan to drive that on the street plan to spend a lot of money on tires.

Garrett

Had some on my raptor
Had a good hwy ride and waaay quieter then toyos lol
I only put 25K on them before i sold it but i was not disappointed. They traction in rain wasnt that great but alot better then nitto mud grapplers.
Im considering another set for my superduty.
I never had a flat in them. Probably toughest tire i know. I abused the snot out of them too. Only complaint was the weight of them.
My raptor was far from stock but u could tell a difference. Got new gears pretty quick.

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Had some on my raptor
Had a good hwy ride and waaay quieter then toyos lol
I only put 25K on them before i sold it but i was not disappointed. They traction in rain wasnt that great but alot better then nitto mud grapplers.
Im considering another set for my superduty.
I never had a flat in them. Probably toughest tire i know. I abused the snot out of them too. Only complaint was the weight of them.
My raptor was far from stock but u could tell a difference. Got new gears pretty quick.

I haven't seen the best longevity with them. I wouldn't be surprised if the weight of your super duty wore them out even faster.

Garrett

CrossTx

Reaction score
I haven't seen the best longevity with them. I wouldn't be surprised if the weight of your super duty wore them out even faster.

Garrett

You might be right. They are load D. I just noticed lol.
The KM2s i have now have 40K+ on them and they have been awesome on tread wear. My 6.4 had same tire in 37" and they held up well too.
The discount tire road hazard is $60/tire and i keep rotating a new one with big puncture in haha. I honestly dont get flats in these either.
Sorry for the derail OP

CrossTx

Reaction score
The GT red letters are nice but i think you can only get up to a 35"
37" is race tire also

CrossTx

Reaction score
yeah only have them up to 35s. I was told some people didnt like them and that kind of turned me off of them. They look cool tho.

That was the first tire set i ran on my raptor. They really were not bad. No howl on hwy. good traction. I didnt run them but 10k mi so im not sure on wear. They are pretty heavy so i bet they are tough

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
35s dont look bad on your truck. I like the grabber and the 37 tire I like is on back order and it adds alot of cost to the build. might be rethinking tires too.

Latest posts

Members online