Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
cant decided between these 2 wheels

images.ashx

images.ashx

CrossTx

Reaction score
Methods!
KMC Enduros r sweet too but methods r just the norm it seems like. So simple and clean looking. The new method vegas r pretty tough too.
Thats what i was wanting and they were backordered for 8x170 but i know a few shops been getting them lately.

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
No one likes the pro comp wheels? Lol

I do... but I'm old.

I run 16" Pro Comp Rock Crusher steelies. Then again, I do slow wheeling on trails, not fast desert running. steelies are tough, but heavy. Switching to 17" Hutchinson bead locks after these tires wear out. Staying with the Toyos.

I don't recall reading wheel size. I know you want a 37" tire, but on what wheel 17" 22"? If you're really gonna run it hard, go with the taller sidewall.

If you still haven't settled on tires, let me recommend Toyo Open Country MTs. Good on the road, tough as nails on the trail, E rated for a heavy diesel truck.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I do... but I'm old.

I run 16" Pro Comp Rock Crusher steelies. Then again, I do slow wheeling on trails, not fast desert running. steelies are tough, but heavy. Switching to 17" Hutchinson bead locks after these tires wear out. Staying with the Toyos.

I don't recall reading wheel size. I know you want a 37" tire, but on what wheel 17" 22"? If you're really gonna run it hard, go with the taller sidewall.

If you still haven't settled on tires, let me recommend Toyo Open Country MTs. Good on the road, tough as nails on the trail, E rated for a heavy diesel truck.

im running 17s

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.