Moving

thuglike

Reaction score
We would like to annonce that ever since our relationship started with PSA business has been steady and heavy. It has allowed us to expand and we are currently moving into a new, larger facility in the NW corner of Georgia.

We ask our loyal customer base to bear with us during this transition.
Business hours will be somewhat inconsistant during the move so please, IF YOU ARE HAVING A HARD TIME GETTING THROUGH TO JONATHAN OR CASSIE feel free to call,pm or text me. We appologize for any inconvience but we could not pass up on an opportunity to double our shop space.

Please be advised that chip orders, reburns and tweeks will be delayed a day or 2 more than normal.

Thank you for your understanding during this exciting time for us.

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the new shop guys! If my truck is done by the 25th I'll be down that Friday to pick it up and probably stay in town through Sat to lend a hand with the move. Hell even if my truck is not done I'll probably still come help out.

dynoproventuner

Reaction score
Help moving

Can't wait to see the new shop guys! If my truck is done by the 25th I'll be down that Friday to pick it up and probably stay in town through Sat to lend a hand with the move. Hell even if my truck is not done I'll probably still come help out.

That sounds GREAT bud we are looking forward to it!!!!!!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Man, I dont know if I can handle saying my tuner is in Georgia now...

Good deal guys! Congrats on the expansion!

live life full throttle....
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car..

Barnbuilder

Reaction score
I spoke to one of you guys the other day about reburning my chip. I was at the firestation and had a hard time hearing but was told to send it to the address on the website. So do I send it there or this new address?

thuglike

Reaction score
I spoke to one of you guys the other day about reburning my chip. I was at the firestation and had a hard time hearing but was told to send it to the address on the website. So do I send it there or this new address?

The address on the site...we will get it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I thought part of the reason we were building more offices was for you, Jason? :wtf: haha

Office? He doesn't need a office. He is on here all day long. He just needs a stool in the corner of the shop and a smart phone...

live life full throttle....
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car..

Latest posts

Members online