Southern Hospitality 2015

Evan@dynoproven

Reaction score
http://www.dynoproven.com/blog/southern-hospitality-event-2015.html

Alright folks it's time to make some HP on the Dyno again!! This year we have some awesome giveaways! We are going to be raffling off a built stage III transmission. We also will be giving away Holders 6.0 injectors, a Brute66 turbo, a Honey Badger Jr HPOP and a full fuel system. Only stipulation is you MUST be present to win!!

SHOH2-791x1024.jpg

Stay posted for more info!

Last edited:

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Depends on how work goes the next few weeks. But I really wanna try to make it! How much for the dyno?

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Reaction score
I really wish I could make it to this this year. I didn't get to see much of the event last year or really get to meet anyone. I spent the whole day there inside working on my truck. Lol and now this year it's down again with the tranny out. Oh well there's always next year.

dynoproventuner

Reaction score
I really wish I could make it to this this year. I didn't get to see much of the event last year or really get to meet anyone. I spent the whole day there inside working on my truck. Lol and now this year it's down again with the tranny out. Oh well there's always next year.

Man give me a call Monday and we will talk about what I have to do to get your ass out here!

Reaction score
Man give me a call Monday and we will talk about what I have to do to get your ass out here!

Get me some more time off work and I'll be there.Lol I would love nothing more than to be able to come down and get this thing on the dyno again! I hope to have the parts to rebuild the trans soon. I'll see what I can do to make it down.

Latest posts

Members online