Anyone ever use this? Oem ford deleet kit

NEVRNF

Reaction score
IHPowerstroke7.3
So with the kit I have it hooks the hose off of the 2ndary tank to the lower inlet of the radiator. Where does this coolant get its heat from now? I understand in its original form it was part of the passengers head flow and it circulated back into the main cooling system so it mixed with the primary coolant. Is it now just a tank and radiator full of coolant that does nothing? If so would using a block off plate with fittings to run coolant through the 2ndary radiator and back into the head like this factory ****** does make it run cooler as it adds back in the other radiator? I would love to see a factory coolant flow chart for this engine/chassis setup.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike my local dealer is able to.get this kit and you can purchase it from them. I went there to get the 2wd valance and asked them about this.. pulled it up on the screen and said "yes this is available "

whoa.. that's gonna be a big problem for ford.

rockbronco

Reaction score
I was able to get some for a 6.4 one time. We had airforce tugs that would roll through for warranty work on them occasionally and they where all export vehicles with zero emissions on them. Dealer I worked for could get all the parts for them without issue

300000 and counting

Reaction score
I was able to get some for a 6.4 one time. We had airforce tugs that would roll through for warranty work on them occasionally and they where all export vehicles with zero emissions on them. Dealer I worked for could get all the parts for them without issue

Do you have a picture of it?

DIESELDECK

Reaction score
Yea, I want a part number! Or what is the official FoMoCo title for this part? I don't wanna call our dealership and ask for deeleete parts.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I wonder if the coolant lines being on top promote any better cooling of the secondary cooling system? I know that on a long drawn out pull loaded heavy the EGT's can creep up out of control. Just wondering if this might aid that? I need to look into the coolant systems a little further I guess.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.