Anyone ever use this? Oem ford deleet kit

bpan

Reaction score

Buck1

Reaction score
Never would have guessed there would have been such a thing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1800bigk

Reaction score
I think oem is higher quality / fit and finish and the price is close enough for me that I'm not worried about saving $150 on a $60k truck.

Do you think this will fit the 2016?

golfer

Reaction score
Never would have guessed there would have been such a thing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

6.7L's are sold in many other countries without stringent (if any) emissions regulations...

1800bigk

Reaction score
In case you're wondering it doesn't fit 15-16 just called rudys. They stumbled upon this part from receiving a truck from Afghanistan that came factory deleeted so they pulled the part number and got some. They said some hoses changed on the 15-16 and this won't work.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I have one of the kits here to. Haven't installed it yet but looks clean. I don't know if it's worth the total difference over aftermarket but I like OEM look and finish.

TLyons90

Reaction score
That is pretty wild. Wouldn't of guessed that was real.

To each his own but I think No limits kit would be just as good if not better.., IMHO

NEVRNF

Reaction score
So educate me on this. The radiator is 2 separate individual sides not mixing the coolant together? The drivers side is the regular cooling system and the passengers side is for the EGR. With a block off plate the coolant is dead - headed in the passengers head. With the pass through plate it now circulates through the head but with both styles of ******s the coolant tank for the EGR is still not heated when you do a ******? By adding this kit from Ford you will gain the cooling ability of the passengers side of the system?

04cr450

Reaction score
i believe so^ BUT the pass thru plate that comes on the aftermarket ****** kits do the same thing, hence why you see cooler cooler operating temps.Correct me if i am wrong guys

webb06

Reaction score
I have one of the kits here to. Haven't installed it yet but looks clean. I don't know if it's worth the total difference over aftermarket but I like OEM look and finish.

Pm me the part number? Curious if a dealer from anywhere can just order them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IHPowerstroke7.3

Reaction score
So educate me on this. The radiator is 2 separate individual sides not mixing the coolant together? The drivers side is the regular cooling system and the passengers side is for the EGR. With a block off plate the coolant is dead - headed in the passengers head. With the pass through plate it now circulates through the head but with both styles of ******s the coolant tank for the EGR is still not heated when you do a ******? By adding this kit from Ford you will gain the cooling ability of the passengers side of the system?
The block off plate has nothing to do with how the coolant flows through the secondary radiator. When the cooler is removed, the hoses on the secondary cooling system (inlet and outlet to cooler) are bypassed. All of the coolant flows through all of the secondary rad. There are two thermostats to regulate two different temperatures for the system. That is the secondary system.
The block off plate on the valve cover is for the primary cooling system. The flow through plate stops the dead heading of the primary system in the passenger side head.

Kinda figured it had to be a Canada dealer or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. You think we don't have emission laws up here? In my province they have dedicated trucks patrolling highways looking for people who have removed these items. The fines start around $10,000. Same trucks do random checks for dyed diesel. They say "lost revenue" aka tax money. Get caught and if they really like you they will charge you assuming you have run dyed diesel since day one. Every mile on your truck.

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
Western Canada has nothing like that though. In fact, most of the government agency vehicles have emissionsome equipment removed...

Latest posts

Members online