FASS, AirDog, Something else?

cbrown

Reaction score
Ever get any pics? Is it the aeromotive setup that is similar to fass and ad or is it a custom built setup with an aero pump?

Jonnydime

Reaction score
This is the elite system minus the dahl water separator.
DieselElite-Diesel-Stage-2-Fuel-System_zps5kgqvx0n.jpg

ncollins64

Reaction score
Dahl filter

This is the filter that came with the kit and i had tadd include a custom cooler and bracket.

Attachments

• D0B94A99-68AD-4ED7-AFD5-0F20D5E2210A.jpg
    D0B94A99-68AD-4ED7-AFD5-0F20D5E2210A.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 71

cbrown

Reaction score
So it appears the elite kit uses the marine aeromotive pump 11108. Does anyone know the difference between that and the standard 11101 pump? Only thing I can find is the government certifications and it's listed as a 2 yr warranty. But since they don't recommend it in a diesel application, the warranty likely wouldn't be honored.

ncollins64

Reaction score
So it appears the elite kit uses the marine aeromotive pump 11108. Does anyone know the difference between that and the standard 11101 pump? Only thing I can find is the government certifications and it's listed as a 2 yr warranty. But since they don't recommend it in a diesel application, the warranty likely wouldn't be honored.
Yes elite does use the marine pump. I thought the marine aeromotive pump was rated for Diesel? Unless they just recently changed that.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Reaction score
These will also have a discount on black Friday along with many other things on the website!! Just a FYI for others needing a solid fuel system combo for their trucks !

Reaction score
Yea. And I'm pretty sure their combo uses the a1000. Just a way to make more money I guess.
Of course.

If you do some image digging, you can actually still find flyers that were made when they first released the marine version A1000. In there, it specifically talks about how the pump was made for diesel demand marine engines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

BravoZulu81

Reaction score
If it’s garbage don’t shoot me, but anyone use the AFE? Plug and play, no modifications sounds pretty appealing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
If it’s garbage don’t shoot me, but anyone use the AFE? Plug and play, no modifications sounds pretty appealing

Our kit is also plug and play as easy as it gets in my opinion. The hardest part is connecting pump feed off the OE tank other then that its about it.

But about the AFE kit looks like they use the same motor AD and Fass uses. Our motor is Brush less like all the newer Milwaukee power tools.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.