• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Suncoast Torque Converter for 6.4

MYounginer

Reaction score
Brand new Suncoast Torque converter, sells for $1350 plus $300 core charge. Asking $1200, no core necessary. Please feel free to ask anything you please. Shipping should be around $40 and I'll cover that in the price. I'm all around South Carolina and can make a local deal if necessary.

MYounginer

Reaction score
He just bought it from their website. It's the stock stall, he just wanted something beefier. Send me a pm with your email if you're interested. I know he's trying to push this.

MYounginer

Reaction score
Guys I was holding this for someone who was enlisted overseas. When he got back, he decided he no longer needed it. I have it in the same box and open to offers. I apologize if I didn't respond previously, I haven't been on this website since I had the confirmed sale. Send me a pm or post a phone number on here if interested.

MYounginer

Reaction score
Gameday bump, really don't want to hold onto this thing. Cleaning out the garage, someone out there with a 6.4 has to be slipping.

5R110

Reaction score
I have a newly built 5R110 Suncoast Trans for sale. Less than 1000 miles and it was built and installed in their shop. Has everything I could get put in it. Paid 7200. Where do I go to list this. Thanks.

sootie

Reaction score
I have a newly built 5R110 Suncoast Trans for sale. Less than 1000 miles and it was built and installed in their shop. Has everything I could get put in it. Paid 7200. Where do I go to list this. Thanks.

the classifieds?

Latest posts

Members online