Finally got a chance to show ol' girl off!!!

zack birge

Reaction score
Heres my 2015 Platinum

22x12 -44 RS2's
325/55/22 Terra Grappler G2's
Stock Suspension "Yes I trimmed"
No Limit Fab Stage 2 intake. Thanks Mike you da ****
FloPro 5" Stainless
Custom Tuning
Decked System

104jbk8.jpg

9h3pjs.jpg

16ar8es.jpg

xg0t5.jpg

27zhhxd.jpg

f28zyt.jpg

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
So basically you have a $70K truck that can't even make a turn into a parking lot without making it a 3 pointer. Nice.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So basically you have a $70K truck that can't even make a turn into a parking lot without making it a 3 pointer. Nice.

i got 12 wides, turns just as well as the day i bought it .

zack birge

Reaction score

No I basically have a $70K truck that turns exactly as it did the day I took it off the lot. As mike said and as I stated in the post. "yes it was trimmed"

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
i got 12 wides, turns just as well as the day i bought it .

You're running a 32" tire, he's running a 35.
So maybe it turns ok...I got a grand that says if it's full lock and hits a big dip coming out of a parking lot it destroys a fender. you can trim all you want, you can't deny physics.

zack birge

Reaction score
I don't give two ****s about your grand. There is a slim to none chance ill ever have it in full lock and turn as hard as it can. Some common knowledge will prevent that from happening in the first place!

But thanks for the preaching and mucking up a post! Next time ill put some muck boots on for the bull****!

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
Don't muck up his thread. lol
Of course you can cram 36" tires on 12 wides with no lift and no rubbing. Everyone does it. lol

I just wish people would show how much trimming was necessary. I cringed when I had to sand down the inside of my flares for 325/50 with x12s on a 4.5" lift

different strokes I guess

Members online

No members online now.