FREE FULL TORQUE SAMPLES!!!!!!

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I was told the back order was due to a larger than expected demand for the products. I was also told the chemicals needed arrived and we will be shipping the samples next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
Alright, here were my results. I ran 2 tanks of each type of fuel and came up with the averages. Miles were unloaded/light loaded highway trips.

Untreated Cenex Roadmaster Xl 23.4 mpg
Roadmaster XL with Full Torque 24.1 mpg
Roadmaster XL with Brand X treatment 24.2 mpg

I did notice less smoke and easier starts with Full Torque compared to untreated fuel.

I also would like to note that the dosing is not labeled on the bottle anywhere, so I had to look it up online. That is the only thing that I would change.

Full Torque worked as advertised and did just as well as my current fuel treatment ( one tank Full Torque did better, the other brand X did better, This wasn't exactly a scientific test)

morepower02

Reaction score
I am a tank in and have not checked mpg but have noticed less smoke and cracks off a little quicker on start up. Also had to look up dosage as the label says nothing about it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i have put about 8 tanks through the 6.7 with full tq additve. gained a solid 1 to 1.5 mpg in all driving scenarios over howes and k100 fuel treatments that i have been using.. lil quieter and a lil less smokey too..

live life full throttle

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Alright, here were my results. I ran 2 tanks of each type of fuel and came up with the averages. Miles were unloaded/light loaded highway trips.

Untreated Cenex Roadmaster Xl 23.4 mpg
Roadmaster XL with Full Torque 24.1 mpg
Roadmaster XL with Brand X treatment 24.2 mpg

I did notice less smoke and easier starts with Full Torque compared to untreated fuel.

I also would like to note that the dosing is not labeled on the bottle anywhere, so I had to look it up online. That is the only thing that I would change.

Full Torque worked as advertised and did just as well as my current fuel treatment ( one tank Full Torque did better, the other brand X did better, This wasn't exactly a scientific test)

We have added the treatment rate to the bottle. In my opinion it was dumb not to have it on there. But in their defense we historically sell only to large fleets. So ill give them the benefit of the doubt as we move to more retail business.
Thanks for the feedback my man!

turbie

Reaction score
I too received mine the other day, I will be putting it to the tow test this weekend. I'm vegas bound ! towing about 19k.

slc dzl

Reaction score
Shoot me a text and I will send you some of mine.
616-460-9949

I have received it.
As soon as this tank is ready to be filled i will have some feed back on a 6.0 that is daily driven on a street tune.

Btw do appreciate the offer, shows your willing to go above for customers :toast:

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I apologize for it taking so long. They way underestimated the demand for the smaller sizes. I was selling bulk tanks and drums of it without any delays, so that gives you any idea how much demand there is for the stuff in smaller sizes if we ran out in less than a week...

JRLott

Reaction score
Well...I suppose there are worse problems than underestimating demand.

turbie

Reaction score
Here is my review, towing a 43 foot fifthwheel toyhauler. the truck was quieter and smoother running. it did seem like it had more power when it was hot outside (91 degrees). but I didn't see an improvement in mpg's, probably because we were towing 75-80mph for most of the trip. lol

thanks again for the sample, I think I'm going to order some more and try it for a few more tanks to get some real world data.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback!
MPG improvement will usually only come from improving bad fuel quality and or cleaning the fuel system. So if you have decent fuel and your trucks fuel system is in great shape, full torque can only maintain that (and extend the life of it through better lubrication via better fuel lubricity and dealing with water properly. Increased power is multi faceted so a tough one to get to the source of. But less smoke, a more complete burn, and quieter running are all a part of the synergistic blend of the product. Those should be a tank to tank improvement and very consistent, and that seems to be the real world feedback we are getting.

Last edited:

eng53ine

Reaction score
Run mine through mpg stayed the same, but truck runs quieter and a little smoother. Been having smoking issues seemed to help tame it down a little. Probably will look into getting more down the road.

Stroke_this

Reaction score
I will say that the truck did seem to quiet down some as I drove it but 3/4 of the way through my tank the turbo gernnaded, so at this point I don't have enough time behind the wheel for a accurate account.

taterthedog

Reaction score
I need to get some stuff for winter. Almost out of winter Rev-x.

Latest posts

Members online