11-15 light bar bumper mounting

Big_guy350

Reaction score
Hey yall, I just bought a 20" light bar over the weekend. Real anxious to get it mounted and lit up on my 2013 f350.

My question is a simple one. How!? Hah. I've looked everywhere on how people are mounting these in the area between the tow hooks in the front bumper.. no luck!! my light bar uses 2 side mounted "feet". So if ya'll have pictures to show how you are mounting yours that'd be great, and much appreciated. Would prefer not to buy a bracket.

I would love to make this a thread where people, like myself can use it to help them get ideas on how to mount there light bars. With how popular light bars are becoming I was very suprised to find so little about this specific mounting location.

Thanks for everyones help. Pics hopefully soon!!

Mike

Big_guy350

Reaction score
Come on guys,I know a lot of ya'll are custom mounting these light bars in the bumper. Post up your custom installs.

Djr4x4, thanks my for the links man. But for now I'm just looking to make my own mounting options, with the help of you guys hopefully.

ole shammoo

Reaction score
Mobile%20Uploads

My led mounting done by me and I think it looks great ? What do you guys think ?
http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/ben_dyer1/library/Mobile Uploads?sort=3&page=1

Latest posts

Members online