Alignment question

CrashedCT

Reaction score
just picked up a brand new 2019 F350 6.7 Platinum. my son(13yrs old) and I just completed our 1st lift together! (great bonding project) I have done a few lifts in the F-350's I have owned (nothing over 4.5" though) so it went smoothly. For this one.. we installed a Carli 2.5 leveling kit, 2deg caster shims, adj track bar, sway bar drops & 35x13.5x20 ToyoATII on Procomp 20x9.5 wheels. I now have a shake that feels like a tire out of balance at speeds above 50mph. I'm thinking alignment before I waste $$ on stabilizers that will just mask the issue. My trouble is alignment shops are looking to me to tell them where to set it.. curious if anyone can provide specs from their leveled trucks that may work as a starting point?

Thanks in advance for the help. Stay safe!

attached a picture(if I did it right) of the new setup.. :)

Attachments

• IMG_E8100[1].jpg
    IMG_E8100[1].jpg
    841 KB · Views: 82

Reaction score
I had two of four Toyo AT II out of round. Have the tires road force balanced.

That’s how I found my bad ones, I’ve since switched brands.

Awesome project with the kid!!

CrashedCT

Reaction score
Thanks.. great idea.they were “balanced” by 4WP when I ordered them with the wheels.. but I will have them double checked.

Black AOD

Reaction score
the steering is horrible on the 17-19 trucks right out of the box. Recheck all your torque values on your steering components and what you installed.

Latest posts

Members online