'17 Super Duty Throwing Codes

Chrisoneill88

Reaction score
Guys I put on a No Limit Intake on my '17 King Ranch. I took my truck in for a check engine light and the dealer is blaming the intake for the following codes:
P0170- Fuel Trim
P0402- Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Excessive
P067E- Cylinder 6 Glow Plug Circuit Low

Have any of you had this issue or know if the dealer is just trying to cop out and not fix the problems? I have a lot of sensor issues with my '17.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
these trucks are finnicky as can be. it seems the latest ford flash is working good, and i haven't seen any codes from the couple that have done it. we have almost 350 of these in circulation, with probably half on stock trucks. we've seen about 10 trucks just throw this damn fuel trim code.

tchauvin

Reaction score
I just installed this intake on my 2019 6.7 and im getting this same code now. I guess i have to remove the intake...Anyone else resolve this issue with the intake and not get codes?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I just installed this intake on my 2019 6.7 and im getting this same code now. I guess i have to remove the intake...Anyone else resolve this issue with the intake and not get codes?
Old ass thread but no. It hasnt been resolved. Put the factory box back on and leave it alone so you don't get in trouble by the EPA

live life full throttle

tchauvin

Reaction score
That's crazy, sad the supplier didn't tell me you have to be tuned/******d to run this.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.