20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

rhorsers

Reaction score
Thank you tremendously for the price and quick service! I will be asking for more. Is there any method of looking at what parts you can get without bugging you all the time?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Thank you tremendously for the price and quick service! I will be asking for more. Is there any method of looking at what parts you can get without bugging you all the time?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

you can try sunrisefordfontana.com it has a pretty decent catalog otherwise don't hesitate here or my email [email protected]

MorganM

Reaction score
Hey boss- the 2003/2004 F150 Lightnings had a sound deadening mat mounted to the firewall directly behind the supercharger. Are these still available?

brewer

Reaction score
Was wondering what the price is on a Smart Key (looks like Ford calls it Intelligent Access Key) for 2013 Explorer Limited. Also, the cargo mat for the rear that covers the 3rd row folded down. Do you need the VIN for the key?

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Was wondering what the price is on a Smart Key (looks like Ford calls it Intelligent Access Key) for 2013 Explorer Limited. Also, the cargo mat for the rear that covers the 3rd row folded down. Do you need the VIN for the key?

yeah is you have the vin that will be great. thanks

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
2017 F150 XL crew cab
1FTEW1C82HFB31788

Trying to locate the exterior b-pillar trim from an XL model. The textured matte black plastic as opposed to the smooth, shiny trim on my actual truck.
fordparts.com shows it as PN 255A34A under door pillar moulding for both LH and RH?
It's confusing me. lol
On the illustration PN 255A34B looks right but I'm lost after that.
There should be 4 individual pieces. If the LH front doesn't have the keypad cut-out that's not a problem, I'll dremel it out myself.
Can you help?

Latest posts

Members online