Esof 4x4 issue

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
And sotf is not through the fuel temp sensor. That is connected at the cats.

live life full throttle

Here i quoted it. I expect a reply damn near instantly...

Weird that it seems to be lazy, havent seen that before.

On a side note, what code are you throwing for the frt? I think jomax's truck was doing something similar. If its a correlation code, it may be due to the sotf being in the cact. Ive seen the sotf in both, and the computer uses frt, cact, iat, and eot for sensor comparison, when it sees a goofy temp from the switch resistance, it may throw a code.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Here i quoted it. I expect a reply damn near instantly...

Weird that it seems to be lazy, havent seen that before.

On a side note, what code are you throwing for the frt? I think jomax's truck was doing something similar. If its a correlation code, it may be due to the sotf being in the cact. Ive seen the sotf in both, and the computer uses frt, cact, iat, and eot for sensor comparison, when it sees a goofy temp from the switch resistance, it may throw a code.

See it worked. Almost instantly..

Very wierd. But yes, i inquired to the tuner about it and so far nothing back. I did swap out yesterday to see maybe if it was just faulty.

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I wasnt being a dick when i asked you to quote me. I simply didn't get back to the thread cuz didnt know you posted 14hrs prior.

live life full throttle

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
See it worked. Almost instantly..

Very wierd. But yes, i inquired to the tuner about it and so far nothing back. I did swap out yesterday to see maybe if it was just faulty.

live life full throttle

Lol alright man, i guess as long as 4x4 is working mostly, dont try to fix it :shrug:. Mayne the motor is kinda freezing up and after a couple actuations it works fine....

Hopefully the code is just a tuning issue, i think jomax took his sotf out after dealing with stuff like that and went back to normal tunes. Mayne talk to him about it?

Good luck...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Lol alright man, i guess as long as 4x4 is working mostly, dont try to fix it :shrug:. Mayne the motor is kinda freezing up and after a couple actuations it works fine....

Hopefully the code is just a tuning issue, i think jomax took his sotf out after dealing with stuff like that and went back to normal tunes. Mayne talk to him about it?

Good luck...
Lazy isnt right though. Just not sure if it is froze or even possible to freeze. We have a warm spell this week. Maybe it will act different.

I was told by the tuner that only one other guy has had this issue so far. Not sure who that was though. Im sure dave will chime in.

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
I had a fuel rail sensor issue and also the truck had a miss. It was weird. I don’t know if any other truck that did it. Mike fixed it, but I never went back as I only ran it in the race tune 24/7. Only got SOTF as I was testing for Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I had a fuel rail sensor issue and also the truck had a miss. It was weird. I don’t know if any other truck that did it. Mike fixed it, but I never went back as I only ran it in the race tune 24/7. Only got SOTF as I was testing for Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-4...

Swapping the sensor didnt do anything so ill have to email them back. Figured it was worth a shot for 17 bucks through sunrise. Changed it on sunday. No code yesterday bit today when i got in truck to go to work the cel was on for the fuel temp code.

live life full throttle

Big_Mack

Reaction score
10-4...

Swapping the sensor didnt do anything so ill have to email them back. Figured it was worth a shot for 17 bucks through sunrise. Changed it on sunday. No code yesterday bit today when i got in truck to go to work the cel was on for the fuel temp code.

live life full throttle

did you ever resolve your issue? I am running into something similar but mine seem to be intermittent no matter the speed or if parked, sometimes it just wont lock in.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.