2017 f350 platinum

mfoltz

Reaction score
Hey guys I went and looked at some trucks and couldn't take it anymore and ordered a f350 ccsb white platinum. I already have 22x10 American forces on the way that I had order for my 15. What is the best leveling kit for these 17s? I already have fox 2.0 shocks on my 15, will they fit on the 17? If they do all I would need is the coils for the leveling kit right? I'm planning on going with nitto trail grappler 35x12.5 unless someone recommend's something not as ride. I always had 22x12 so I'm not sure on the tire size. I turn my tpms off my 15 with an h&'s turner my brother had on his 2011. Can I do that wit the 17? I really don't want to waste my money on them sensors if I can just turn it off with a turner. I can't wait for this truck to get here. It's going to be a long wait.

sootie

Reaction score
Congrats!

-best leveling kit is Carli. I would recommend getting their custom valved foxes as the ride is unbeatable.

-The shocks off your 15 will fit the 17 but not sure if you have a leveling kit on your 15 now or not. IF they are stock height shocks, dont run them with a leveling kit.

-I dont recommend trail grapplers as they wore out waaaay too fast for me. Toyo Open Country A/T's are awesome looking and have good handling characteristics and long tread life. 35 x 12.5 will look great on a 10 wide rim.

-Download the FORScan program for free from forscan.org and it will allow you to modify or turn off TPMS settings as well as a HOST of other things. Search this forum for a thread on it.

mfoltz

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response. My 15 has a leveling kit on it now so that should work. I might try and sell them and just start all over with a complete kit like you said. I'll definitely download that forscan. Thanks again

Sloscooter

Reaction score
I put Nitto Ridge Grappler on my truck this time around and they seem to be very good...quiet and handle well in the rain. I had the Toyo Open Country AT2 on my Ram. Great tire and lasted along time, but think the Nitto looks more aggressive and will last along time unlike the trail grappler.

Let us know what you go with. Looking FWD to your build.

mfoltz

Reaction score
Yea I like b the way nittos look. I think it's down to the Ridge grappler or trail grappler. I still got 4 or 5 weeks to decide before the wheels get here. I can't wait to have them on the new truck. Never had American force wheels before. I order the stuff for forescan. I been reading up on all the stuff you can do with it. I don't think I'm going to tune this truck though. That could change though lol

mfoltz

Reaction score
My American force wheels came today. They look great. I'm about to order the carli springs. Anyone recommend where I should get them? Imy going to use my fox shocks off my 15 so I just need the coil,cast shims, and the longer brake lines right? Also how do you track you truck on ford? I type in my Vin and it says it can't find it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
My American force wheels came today. They look great. I'm about to order the carli springs. Anyone recommend where I should get them? Imy going to use my fox shocks off my 15 so I just need the coil,cast shims, and the longer brake lines right? Also how do you track you truck on ford? I type in my Vin and it says it can't find it.

i'll sell you the carli stuff ! as for tires, usually best bet to buy local , just have them match internet pricing.

mfoltz

Reaction score
Wheels are here. Now I need to get the leveling kit. Can I fit 35x12.50 without leveling it? I plan on leveling it but I was just curious. Truck is sopose to be here Aug 25. I hope I made the right color choice with white platinum.

Attachments

• 20170803_161101.jpg
    20170803_161101.jpg
    813.5 KB · Views: 200

sootie

Reaction score
Wheels are here. Now I need to get the leveling kit. Can I fit 35x12.50 without leveling it? I plan on leveling it but I was just curious. Truck is sopose to be here Aug 25. I hope I made the right color choice with white platinum.

whether the tires rub depends on rim width and offset. 35x12.5x20 fit fine on stock wheels

BK39

Reaction score
It'll be pretty close at the fender and liner. You may have to remove that little plastic pc, and pull the liner back.
That's pretty much same wheel tire combo I am running. I didn't want to lift my truck, so I trimmed the bottom of the fender a hair, and pulled the liner back some.

BK39

Reaction score
I don't have any good pics, but here are 2 I found.

Attachments

• 2017 Plati.jpg
    2017 Plati.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 233
  • 20170715_135839.jpg
    20170715_135839.jpg
    715.2 KB · Views: 213

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
they will not clear, gotta go 2" at least and still may need to trim the valence. hit us up for any leveling kit on the market !

Latest posts

Members online