7.3 Roll Pan Advice

Mulletman

Reaction score
So I'll be repainting my truck soon and I'm wanting to go to a roll pan bumper. I've looked at some threads and narrowed it down to two different ones. One is weld in but I will be repainting so the extra body work isn't really that big of a deal.. The other is a steel bolt on I guess there's not a lot of info on it on the site. Which one would y'all get? I'm leaning towards the weld in but it is more $$$. Here's the links

http://grantkustoms.com/catalog/rollpans-ford-ford-f250-and-350-rollpan-p-75.html

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stor...tId=1927567&storeId=10001&sType=&pgGrp=search

dsberman94

Reaction score
Bolt on it going to be easier to install and easier to reinstall a stock bumper in case you ever sell it.

OBS73

Reaction score
The one on the bottom is not for the superdutys. It's for the F250 LD which is the 97-03 F150 body style.

Look up the street scene polyurethane rollpan if you want bolt on.

Matt

Reaction score
I have a new in box street scene I would be willing to part with if you decide to go that route.

Mulletman

Reaction score
The one on the bottom is not for the superdutys. It's for the F250 LD which is the 97-03 F150 body style.

Look up the street scene polyurethane rollpan if you want bolt on.

Okay I was wondering on that. But I also heard the older f150 bumpers are the same is that true? I also have read that the street scene fit like crap so I might just go with the weld on

JMart

Reaction score
Grant is the best there is...period.

:whs:

If you want it to look good get a Grant. If you want it to look half ass so you can put a bumper back on, then try the street scene. I had a street scene I never installed. Didn't fit correctly right out of the box. Went with a Grant, couldn't have been happier. Looked like it belonged there.

Latest posts

Members online