How to make 400 - 500 RWHP - 6.0L

smokinstroker

Reaction score
if the AD II doesnt help i guess ill have to tear farther into it...unfortunately. this truck has been nothing but a money pit since the day i bought it :fustrate:

if you end up tearing into it and want to ditch that charger give me a heads up.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
How much? I was thinking more about an 03' turbo but if the price is right....maybe I clean it up for a spare and throw a Batmo in mine.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
if the AD II doesnt help i guess ill have to tear farther into it...unfortunately. this truck has been nothing but a money pit since the day i bought it :fustrate:

I had one of those too, it takes a toll on a wallet after awhile. I loved the idea of the truck but couldn't handle dishing it out for no return so it went away lol.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
ok...yeah mustang dyno's are junk from ive heard.

of course this is word on the street, with a shop 10 minutes from my house that has a mustang dyno... :lame:

There a superflow about 45 minutes from me, going to se if they will run a dyno day this spring.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with a well maintained Mustang dyno, it's usually operator error that causes issues with dyno's and results.

bigblack6oh

Reaction score
Seems most of my issues are solved. Havent put enough miles or ran it hard enough to know for sure but, I had a bad speed sensor which seemed to be throwing everythig way off. I got it replaced and the truck runs fine all the way through rpms with noticably better shiftsStill throwing an Ad II on theis weekend. funny how the simple stuff causes the biggest problems

Latest posts