f 650 Dash Part Number

Charles

Reaction score
I've been interested in using a 650 dash for locating a bump shifter for years but haven't ever taken the time to locate the appropriate part numbers. I'm sure somebody has them.

I have an 02 and would like a gray auto lower dash panel of the F 650 variety with the little rectangular hole for the auto shifter panel.

Who knows the part number?

Riffraff sells them, but they include a billion things I don't care about one bit and come with some requirement for sending them your cupholder. I just want the panel sans any and all extra bs if possible. Funny, ford didn't make me send them my dash panel when they sold me the cupholder!!! LOL

If anybody's got the part number these people are using I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
1C4Z-80044D70-CAC, 1C4Z-80044D70-AAB, theres the 2 numbers I have, cant remember which is which though. There is 2 different styles, one for an auto and one for a manual.

V-Ref

Reaction score
Charles

My price from International was 1/2 of the local Ford dealer. Napa made a paint match spray can for $17. This mod was under a $100 for me. Here's some pics of what I ordered....it sounds like it's exactly what you're after. I'm a Zillion percent happy with it.

028f1c503cf08d9d02f86a9ff9446deb.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1449086055087.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1449086055087.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Charles

Reaction score
Thanks.

So I take it color is simply not something that happens then? lol What color do they come?

And lastly..... is there a number on your paint can I can use? You have the same gray dash I have.

V-Ref

Reaction score
Thanks.

So I take it color is simply not something that happens then? lol What color do they come?

And lastly..... is there a number on your paint can I can use? You have the same gray dash I have.
That picture is straight from the box...that's the color it came in out of the box. My interior is light blue..

Charles

Reaction score
That picture is straight from the box...that's the color it came in out of the box. My interior is light blue..

I thought they might. Hence my not understanding the whole send us your cupholder deal...

Sweet, so I'm good to go.

Thanks.

What about fitup? I had a buddy tell me they ordered a couple and they were gappy and didn't fit up well for some reason? Which baffled everyone as the 650 has the exact same dash panels right?

V-Ref

Reaction score
I thought they might. Hence my not understanding the whole send us your cupholder deal...

Sweet, so I'm good to go.

Thanks.

What about fitup? I had a buddy tell me they ordered a couple and they were gappy and didn't fit up well for some reason? Which baffled everyone as the 650 has the exact same dash panels right?
Fit up is perfect. Looks like factory. And yep...it came out of the box in that gray color as in the pic above. Trailerhauler put me on to a Orscheln shifter...looks perfect. I did have modify the north/south dimension on the rectangle shaped hole on the dash about .175" to accommodate the shifter.

TyCorr

Reaction score
No kidding its gray!? Every other piece they couldnt order colored for me was black.

Latest posts

Members online