Drying out headliner and seat

Ford460power

Reaction score
We have had crazy rain here and my sunroof was leaking and my head liner and seat are now wet. What's the best way to dry it out? I used air and cleaned the drain tubes and wiped the area clean and put Vaseline on the seal. It rained hard last night and it didn't seem to leak last night. But now I need to dry everything out

Jomax

Reaction score
One way is to blast the heater, only downfall is truck needs to run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MNStroker316

Reaction score
to dry interiors (they are pretty wet after a full detail) at the detail shop at the dealership I work at, they open the doors on one side and point two floor drier fans (sitting on top of rolling carts about belly/chest height) inside and they are usually dry in a few hours depend how wet they are.

CyrusLoewen

Reaction score
Yah I would say a floor heater or fan in the vehicle with the windows down half way or something

Sent from my 0PAJ5 using Tapatalk

Ford460power

Reaction score
Yea weather seems to be clearing up today, I'm going to get a small heater in there today after work I tried driving with the heater on full blast and the seat heater on but it was still pretty bad

mandkole

Reaction score
Usually there is a liner under the seat cover and heavy foam below that. The cover is what is wet. The carpet is likely wet also. from the water dripping through A hair dryer works and a shop vac to get the heavy water. Be careful with the headliner. Once it dries, there may be a stain at the outer edges due to dirt in the fabric and you'll need to touch it up with some very light cleaning later.

Latest posts

Members online