New 6.4 dual fueler

Beechperformance

Reaction score
At least you moved the pump unlike Beech who just made an exactly copy of my kit. Guess the price of dual fuelers is going to take a dive again. Good luck with it Morgan, like I told you, I have reasons why I think mine is better and you have reasons why you thinks yours is an improvement.

I did not copy yours and you have not seen mine. I also don't over drive the pump like you do.

black6.4

Reaction score
How many failed pumps confirmed with his pulley?
How many cracked blocks?
Cracked pistons?
Long story short i lve got 18k on my kit and the pump was used from a motor with over a 100k
I think that those who worry about overdriving the pump will see other issues before the pump....also arent we overdriving these trucks in every way anyhow?

Reaction score
Good new guys. The new kits are going to be for sale next week as the lines are shipped to me showing delivery on Thursday. I will release the pricing soon and have that all announced on my sponsor page. Will put a link in here as soon as I do.

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
I would recommend offering different colors or a raw bracket if they are willing to wait for a new batch, like if your gonna make a new set and they wanna get it done a different color then just dont charge for the powder coat and let the customer deal with it. Ive done this with a few products and have been very pleased that this option was available. Just had to be patient.

Reaction score
I would recommend offering different colors or a raw bracket if they are willing to wait for a new batch, like if your gonna make a new set and they wanna get it done a different color then just dont charge for the powder coat and let the customer deal with it. Ive done this with a few products and have been very pleased that this option was available. Just had to be patient.

They are all going to be the same color. If someone wants to change it then that's up to them. I am not powder coating in order to keep the end cost down for the customers. They are all painted black. I have to paint them in order to keep things from rusting and different colors would end up costing too much time and money on a large scale. I think people will be pleased at the pricing for what they are getting.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
right on. i may have to reconsider my decision on sticking with stock fuel.

morgan give me a call when you have a minute.

superstroker99

Reaction score
Why the whining? The more popular the diesels get the more the cost of parts will be driven down and copied or "progressed" People want something if they cant find what they want they make it, have it made,or modify a current version. Open a JEGS or Summit book. Most pages have 10 different item of the same thing. Small block chevy heads all look the same but each one is just slightly different enough for different applications. So that being said good luck with this morgan and others all well. :ford: In the end we all want the same thing reliable horse power.

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
They are all going to be the same color. If someone wants to change it then that's up to them. I am not powder coating in order to keep the end cost down for the customers. They are all painted black. I have to paint them in order to keep things from rusting and different colors would end up costing too much time and money on a large scale. I think people will be pleased at the pricing for what they are getting.

Was just a suggestion and i understand where your coming from! Ill probably be in for one when i get to that point!

Latest posts

Members online