SCT SOTF (Shift on the fly) GH/AS REVIEW

CallMeColt

Reaction score
call here and ask for jeff. i'll have him shoot you a test file and a switch and we'll see if we can get you some good stuff ;)

800-581-8986

I tried to call. Voicemail was full. I'm in Texas & I think y'all are in California... probably not open when I called. Will try later. I appreciate it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
That reason right there is why Mike's gets my cash!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Do you actually use polish when on the knob or just spit? Lmao

Good point though. Lol. I still need to email and ask about my last question i asked about. Plus i think i may have messed up my first set of sotf tunes when i updated my x4. I have no 5th gear at all unless it is at wot...

live life full throttle

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Lol good silver polish. Nah he just has the best customer service and great support after the sale. Figured I would other people know.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CallMeColt

Reaction score
I swear, my truck has a curse! I got the stuff from No Limit about a month ago but the tunes didn't work on my truck. Confirmed everything was good to go with the switch. Gave them stock file information & they've been working on a new file for a couple weeks. Getting nervous that my truck just doesn't want to shift power on the fly as I want it too. For now, I'm just on the stock power level. Truck is running fine but I miss the extra power! Good people at No Limit so I'm sure they'll figure it out. Said I'm truck number 3 in all the years they've done this that had this problem. Go figure!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I swear, my truck has a curse! I got the stuff from No Limit about a month ago but the tunes didn't work on my truck. Confirmed everything was good to go with the switch. Gave them stock file information & they've been working on a new file for a couple weeks. Getting nervous that my truck just doesn't want to shift power on the fly as I want it too. For now, I'm just on the stock power level. Truck is running fine but I miss the extra power! Good people at No Limit so I'm sure they'll figure it out. Said I'm truck number 3 in all the years they've done this that had this problem. Go figure!

you shouldnt be stuck in stock power, just load a standard tune , they all go out with a tow file for this exact reason. we can send you a other levels as well, but yeah some trucks act funny for no apparent reason. we'll get it figured out.

CallMeColt

Reaction score
you shouldnt be stuck in stock power, just load a standard tune , they all go out with a tow file for this exact reason. we can send you a other levels as well, but yeah some trucks act funny for no apparent reason. we'll get it figured out.

I meant it was stuck in stock with the SOTF file. I did end up loading up another tune that I had. I'm sure you guys will figure it out & look forward to it! It's just gotten to the point that it's comical to me how my truck seems to fight me on stuff all the time.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
yeah, and it's $600 if you aren't e returning / current gh tune owner .

What if you had GH in your old vehicles & this is a new vehicle & want to run the same tunes? I can't remember where I received them from last time, possibly him directly. I have ran them in a couple trucks. Hands down the best tunes I have tried.

$600 + canada exchange rate is like $10,000 lol. Good thing there is no tariff.

Latest posts

Members online