Anyone in Arizona...

mikes02ls1

Reaction score
Im having a problem on what power level I would be satisfied with on my 7.3. I DD the truck and dont want issues anyone pushing 450rwhp I would love to see how feels at the level. Im so torn from building the 7.3 or saving my pennies for a 5.9CR.... i got intake, exhaust, hydra chip. It moves pretty good in the hot race tune. So 100-150 more horsepower may make my smile ear to ear.

mikes02ls1

Reaction score
I know talked to them. Just didnt ask if he had something in that power range where I can feel the power difference.

psduser1

Reaction score
Dennis has a lot of experience. Pretty sure he won't steer you wrong as far as parts. Don't know if he's still running any 7.3s on the street tho.

Jomax

Reaction score
Where are you located? Dennis no longer has a DD 7.3. He jumped to a 6.7.

I have a 7.3 that's close to 450. If you want a ride, I'll take you. But right now, it's in the shop.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Im having a problem on what power level I would be satisfied with on my 7.3. I DD the truck and dont want issues anyone pushing 450rwhp I would love to see how feels at the level. Im so torn from building the 7.3 or saving my pennies for a 5.9CR.... i got intake, exhaust, hydra chip. It moves pretty good in the hot race tune. So 100-150 more horsepower may make my smile ear to ear.
The injectors in the dually are honestly perfect. Any more for DD imo is too much.. I LOVE the way it runs.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

mikes02ls1

Reaction score
Im in casa grande.... No big rush when ever by get it fixed it would be cool to see if I'd be happy at the power level... Got a few duramax I want to messn with.

Latest posts

Members online