Welcome Retro Shop

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Retro Shop is your source for OEM replica headlamps / tail lamps, HID projector parts and many various automotive parts.

Retro Shop also performs custom headlight modifications, from mild (paint) to wild (HID projector retrofitting, paint, halos - you name it!). Each custom light is built to order to YOUR specifications. We also tint / color match tail lights / 3rd brake lights.

you can check them out at: http://shop.retroshop.us/

RetroShop

Reaction score
haha, all in due time ;)

TY for the welcome - I'll get some pics, videos, etc up this weekend of all the fun stuff we've worked on here ;)

THX!!

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Welcome Jeremy.
This guy is as good as it gets, boys. He's done work for me in the past and it was absolutely top of the line. Stop wasting money on leaky Facebook headlight "builders" and deal with a professional like Retro Shop.

Jomax

Reaction score
Welcome! Finally!!!!! So when will you guys carry the clear side marker lens for a 2011-16 super duty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RetroShop

Reaction score
Yeah......I am a bit horrible about website updates (which is stupid.....lol)

Spending too much time building! ;) Hell, I have clear corners here for the 17+ SD (LED version), 17 GMCs......not on the site yet......whoops.....but, yeah - we carry all sorts of parts - obviously for retrofitting ;)

Sneak peek into my head......I have some sequential tails coming soon for the Ford SuperDuty (11-16) :) :)

RetroShop

Reaction score
and....I have to figure out who all of you are - trying to remember forum names (on a new forum) vs whos who....haha, I know Richard! That Ram......well, first one of those we painted!!! ;)

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
and....I have to figure out who all of you are - trying to remember forum names (on a new forum) vs whos who....haha, I know Richard! That Ram......well, first one of those we painted!!! ;)

well , i'm mike ;)

RetroShop

Reaction score
Watch out for him.

:gethim:

Ahhh........Luke - I remember that name too......white 08-10 we did right before Thanksgiving - purdy setup! :blitzed:

2016-11-29%2013.35.11_zps8hzs6suo.jpg

2016-11-29%2013.35.18_zpspeiaa2lb.jpg

2016-11-29%2013.35.24-1_zpsm2hzan8a.jpg

Jgon08

Reaction score
Just seen you guys joined great I've gotta get something done with my 17's headlights

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Welcome RetroShop.
Another happy customer here. Knocked my paint to match lights out really quick. Recommend anyone to go here.

3_zpsu6hs6ib9.jpg

1_zpspwosavxv.jpg

Latest posts

Members online