Colt Cams stg2

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
I have been looking for a very long time trying to find knowledgeable feedback on this cam for the 7.3 powerstroke. I know most people put the cam in with other various work/parts. I’m not exactly looking for a cam only comparison but I would like some real world feedback from people that have run this cam. Especially those who have kept the same turbo and injector configurations. I know the GH options but I like the idea better of having a completely new billet. Not looking to fly cut any valve reliefs and will be running beehives with the rebuild. Truck has, Precision BB 76, 350/200s, twin 17* pump etc. Thank y’all

Reaction score
Swamps once did the testing you are looking for. They built a stock engine and then added mods to it one at at time. Some of the results were very eye opening. They even dyno'd it NA without a turbo. Then various turbo's, headers, ported heads, and a cam. One thing at a time. I read it a couple of times way back. Then Swamps computer crashed and bye bye never to be re created. I have asked a few times if anyone saved it but no one so far.

Latest posts

Members online