Another Chugging 7.3

EPA

Reaction score
So here is the verdict... 20 mile drive... Still getting on and off fuel knock... Thinking I need to mod the fuel pickup and return maybe even do a cross over... No big deal... The truck gained so much low end.. Off the light feels great... She is running way smoother and the power band is consistent and even... High egts here I come haha.. Think I found my issue. Might still send them to rosewood for a basic rebuild.

Last edited:

greyford1979

Reaction score
I had Rosewood build my current injectors. Just recently got my truck back up and running, but love them so far. Awesome to deal with. If I didn't work their same hours I would've went to to Rosewood's shop, only a 30-40 min drive from me.

EPA

Reaction score
I had Rosewood build my current injectors. Just recently got my truck back up and running, but love them so far. Awesome to deal with. If I didn't work their same hours I would've went to to Rosewood's shop, only a 30-40 min drive from me.

Yeah he seems like a very nice guy.... Did you upgrade or keep them stock?

greyford1979

Reaction score
Yeah he seems like a very nice guy.... Did you upgrade or keep them stock?

I had PIS 160/30s before and ended up going with 238/80 hybrids. Thought about going with 250s at first, but I'm real happy with the 238s. They are more than enough for me.

EPA

Reaction score
Repaired a bad harness wire, installed Fresh injectors.. This cleared up all the issues... No more chug, power is linear now with great consistent throttle response.... And fuel knock is no more haha. Thanks for the help everyone.

Latest posts

Members online