Reduced power mode on a diet

NateF350

Reaction score
2016 on a diet running SxCxT preloaded in the tow/haul variety. Twice in 3 months has went into reduced power mode with no codes coming up. Shut it down for 5 minutes and fires right back up no other problem. Happens within 10 miles of home after cold start. Cooler is ******d, I read someplace that XXX had issues with the coolant temp sensor that gets pulled out of the cooler not being back into the coolant system but I only found one article on it and haven’t seen mention of it again. Any ideas? If I run it in reduced power mode instead of pulling right over will it maybe help a code pop up?

NateF350

Reaction score
Went and had someone look through the data ligand pull the codes with a ford reader, the truck is seeing the aftermarket tuner and throwing a code. Figured I’d post back up Incase someone has a problem like we did. Currently trying to resolve the issue

sootie

Reaction score
Went and had someone look through the data ligand pull the codes with a ford reader, the truck is seeing the aftermarket tuner and throwing a code. Figured I’d post back up Incase someone has a problem like we did. Currently trying to resolve the issue

bull chit.

Swaan

Reaction score
Ya I dont think so. The ecm is not racist.

I would try different tunes from a reputable tuner like ******** or tyrant. The truck is only as good as the person who tuned it

NateF350

Reaction score
Yea my buddy got a hold of Mike at no limit and he’s sending him a test file. Awesome service even though he didn’t buy off them, but he won’t be doing that again learned his lesson

Latest posts

Members online